Shutter Island

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
We just saw Shutter Island. All I can say is WOW! It's a gorgeous, disturbing piece of filmmaking. Stylistically beautiful, superbly acted, with an intricate storyline. A modern masterpiece. See it. You won't be disappointed
default_smile.png

I saw the preview and am curious. Is it grusome and gory? Or just suspensful and scary?

Oh I really want to go see that one, I've seen the previews for it and it looks good. That is not really my type of movie, but it looks really good!

I was on my way out to see it yesterday........and low and behold change of plans when Cloverbud decided it was time to foal.

Maybe tonight or tommorrow though. I've been wanting to see it since I saw the first preview several months ago...

I have been watching the previews and waiting for this film to come out. Maybe I will go see it this coming weekend. It looks really good so glad to hear your review!! I can't wait to see it.... looks like it has you on the edge of your seat!!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it! It's rare once I see a suspense/thriller and know the twist that I want to see a movie again, but I think we're going to see this again this weekend so we can see how everything adds up from the beginning.

Tiff,

I think we'll see it again also. It's one of those that almost requires that to really get all the little twists and turns.

I just got back from seeing it - I thought it was BRILLIANT! There was a while there toward the middle where I sort of went...hmmm whats going on here? But the end was amazing and really tied up all the odds and ends.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

I loved it, but for me its one of those "one time only" sort of movies.....once you know what is happening and your no longer left with that "whats going to happen next..?" feeling its just not the same to me, anyway, :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo.. I can't wait to see it now.. Having a girls night to the movies, and were going to see it. Your all making it sound so good.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Oh boy, I saw this !!! Very good!!!! Excellent movie and yes, it certainly has some interesting events in it!!! I recommend it!!

Latest posts

Back