Showing question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsegal5

Reaction score
Ok, with the chance I sound like a real dud here. Is solid color completely solid no white on the face, legs etc. or just no white on the body? I am going to my first show this weekend and my stallion is a minimal pinto has high whites in the back, some white on his face, and just two small spots of white on his body( one is covered by his mane, but he does have lots of roaning, what class does he go in, and would it be worth it, if he goes in a multi color class to show him as such as he is not a loud pinto....

if on his papers hes a registered pinto you can only show in multi color. And you wouldnt place well so most would just skip color class. multi color really looks for a 50/50 colored horse

It seems a shame that an animal cannot have it's Pinto status qualified- for example "Minimal Pinto, white socks only" or Genetic Pinto.

Or people could just continue to mess up the records and register them as "Solid"
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back