SHOW SLINKYS FOR KIDS?????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane

Reaction score
hi well ive been on loooking at the show slinkys for girls,as ive got a seven year old who is really into the showing of her mini, but i would love a slinky for her, ive been on to the hobby horse site and there gorgeous, but expensive, so does anyone know where to buy used ones? a they grow up so quick and ebay dont have any...thanks

I don't know for sure, but I sold mine for a fraction on a popular auction site...

It was well-cared for and had but a FEW baby oil stains *LOL* and like new...might look at LB and other sites there's a few out there but they're really not a big savings I've found.

Liz

Shane, if you go to a regular clothing store and check around this fall, you will find the regular mock neck shirts (like a slinky neck) Just buy a couple of those, add rhinestones to the collar and voila, instant slinkies for a fraction of the cost. I have encouraged several of the kids in our 4-H club use this method and it works well. You may even be able to fine the sleeveless ones to wear under a jacket for showmanship. Good luck and keep checking e-bay as well as sometimes they do come up on occasion

Be careful of the "bling" European Judges do NOT go for it!!

I would stick to traditional gear if I were you.

Hi Shane,

I don't know what you need to show in in Ireland, but email me, as we're going through my daughter's old show clothes (she's 11 now and wears a 10-12 US size) and will be selling them. [email protected]

We do have a slinky or two, a full body suit, a couple of vests, pants and a jacket or two.

Latest posts

Back