show results on amhr website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwharrie

Reaction score
Can someone give me pointers on how to get the results off the AMHR website? I assumed you typed in the horse's reg number and would get them but seem not to work that way.

Can someone give me pointers on how to get the results off the AMHR website? I assumed you typed in the horse's reg number and would get them but seem not to work that way.
Are you trying to look up All Star results for your horses?

When you get to the results page there is one box that says Hall of Fame Life to Date and that is where you type the registration number in to view any points the horse may have. If you want to see results from the classes shown in this year then you can search the different shows (i think the middle box on the top). It took me a while to figure it all out but once you know how to use it, it isnt so bad. Let me know if this makes sense to you!

Thanks

I think I have it figured out. The one rated show we did this year is not up yet. Plus the site is SLOOOWWW. When the pages finally loaded I realized I was doing something right.

Thanks

I think I have it figured out. The one rated show we did this year is not up yet. Plus the site is SLOOOWWW. When the pages finally loaded I realized I was doing something right.
Their site is not like this one. It doesn't let you know how many other people are "on" at the same time you are. I believe, their problem when it runs so slow is that their server can't handle too many people at once. If you go there at night or on a weekend, it runs much faster. At least that's what works for me.

Latest posts

Back