Show Photo- Doberman/ Italian Greyhound

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwharrie

Reaction score
This is Karma our not quite two year old Doberman bitch. She was winners bitch for a 3 point major a couple of weekends ago

karmamajor.jpg

This is Sonny, one of our IGs. He needs just 3 single points to finish his championship.

Sunnye.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your show wins! I wanted an IG many years ago, but I ended up buying a Whippet instead. I just love the sighthound breeds, and I am guessing an Iggy would be similar in temperament/personality, only in toy size?

default_wub.png
MMMM...Love your Iggy. I have two rescue IG's ...Minie and Moe they are the best -Minie has seizures and that is why the people got rid of her and Mosey was starved and thrown out in 20 degree temps so he has issues but I love them they have helped me thru alot of surgeries over the years and kept me going when I would get depressed and they are awesome foot warmers in the winter
default_laugh.png

That is a great accomplishment for both of those breeds. Dobe competition is tough. What class did you show in Open? Fantastic and a big congratulations, hope you get your championships real soon.

I have owned both IGs and Whippets. Their temperaments are somewhat different. IGs are "busier" ( not hyper) and harder to housebreak than whippets. Whippets often have higher prey drive and I have seen more of them over the years with seperation angsity than in IGs.

Karma is being shown in the open class. The stud dog owner is showing her right now. I show my IGs myself but in the dobe ring you usually have to have a face at the end of the lead.

Oh and you can see many more iggies ( about 23 yrs worth) on my website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back