Show me what your mini's do best!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseyGurl22

Reaction score
I'm on a non-miniature message board and someone had asked about riding minis. During the discussion people started dismissing minis as being purely ornamental and not functional. I had posted listing some of the things I knew mini's could be trained to do such as driving, jumping, being guild horses for the blind along with pictures of mini's doing these activities. Hopefully it will show these people what mini's can do.

Now I want to see what everyone else’s minis do best

!

Here are just of couple of ours that drive.

Sue1_op_800x726_op_291x264.jpg

Val_driving.jpg

Willie is best at being a goof-off. I swear, he lives to make me laugh! Here is a picture of him being... well him. lol

In this picture, I was attempting to get a picture of his head, but according to Willie, that wasn't going to happen..
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Image044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you're going to be sorry you asked me that
biggrin.gif
. I've got lots of pictures of my minis. Here are a few. If you need more just ask and I'll send a flood of them
wink.gif

Doing tricks and driving

Maverickcollage2.jpg

Hauling feed for the rest of our animals

Feedinghorses2.jpg

Feedingsteers3.jpg

hauling wood for my brothers work shop

Hilbilly2.jpg

Driving for fun

Mavericktrotting.jpg

Coopcart4.jpg

giving doggy rides
rolleyes.gif

CoopEd1.jpg

Ok I'll quit now before I bore you all to death LOL. In case you couldn't tell I love posting pictures of my two guys
wub.gif

Love those pictures! Now if only I had my camera ( that I am sure SOMEONE will give me as a gift this year ) then I could take all kinds of pics. and post them too! Lets see - Smokey doing her "I will stand here nice and still and will not stomp and paw trick"...yup - not happening!!
rolleyes.gif
Lori

VooDoo

I love those pictures! Proof that mini's are good for LOTS of things both practical and entertaining!
new_multi.gif

I love seeing pictures of the horses doing things, I think it's great, especially when they are actually doing a job of work, like Voodoos hauling feed etc, and "Rocky and Loren" with Rocky doing his really good job of being best buddy and babysitter in chief.

BUT really, why should they have to justify themselves??

We ALL know that what they do best is fill a part of out lives that would otherwise be empty.

Just as these people who write them off as useless have their dogs lying by the fire- they eat a lot and do nothing.

When do they feel thay have to justify their faithful friends??

No more do I , nowadays, justify my wonderful little horses.

But keep the pictures coming- I want to see Loren as Robin Hood again. Or being pulled through the snow by Rocky!!

i think their biggest and best job is being soul menders. ive seen them soften the hardest man, bring out the joy in a shy child, bring confidence to the less confident and be a sounding board for lifes frustrations
smile.gif

Wee Mans good at so many things lol observe he's confused doesnt no what to be!!

[SIZE=14pt]A Goof Ball[/SIZE]

laughingwee.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Being a Complete Devil[/SIZE]

weerearingthree.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Aww Being my Little Angel!![/SIZE]

weemantorttingscenic.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]I LOVE HIM NO MATTER HIS MOOD BUT THERE ARE THOSE DAY LOL![/SIZE]
wub.gif
yes.gif

OK.. same old Picture of Maggie.. here is what she likes to do best.

Well,, and she also does scaled down draft work when needed.. hauling/dragging stuff around. But I am always busy working and always forget to take pictures.
rolleyes.gif

Other than sticking her head in my lap if I am not feeling well.

bmaggiecartfrontviewgoodmarch05.jpg

I don't have many of Theia on my web site.. need to fix that. But normally she is good at this.

theiasupertallgrassmay05.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/danishpb/images/ds...20july%2014.jpg

I'd have to post a picture of my minis eating and making messes in their stalls. That is what they are best at!

Seriously, they are great at being cute and making me smile. I'll be giving them some other jobs once I get more into showing and driving.

Latest posts

Back