Show managers/organizers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
Perhaps everyone knows about this, but in case there are some who aren't aware if it I thought I'd mention that ASPC/AMHR has a new class list for fair shows. It does include classes for all divisions, and because of the number of classes offered it is an A rated show. You can add any optional classes that you choose. There is an application form, which must be sent in by April 1st of this year (March 1st in upcoming years)--and you can get your fair show approved to have 1 judge and triple points.

This helps shows that may be on a limited budget and can't afford multiple judges--the triple points will surely attract exhibitors that might not come if there were only 1 judge and a single set of points.

It's my understanding that only one show per state or province can get the triple points, but multiple shows can use the fair list of classes.

This is a great way to have an A rated Shetland show without using the full list of classes that are usually required for the A rated shows. While the AMHR class list is shorter than the usual class list of sanctioned shows, you can add in classes to make it the usual show. I think it's a good thing to have available.

We're using this new list for our June fair show here in Manitoba, but I haven't heard anyone else making any mention of it.

If you want to check it out, just look on the AMHR/ASPC site under the Show Managers tab, and you will find both the class list and the application form.

Latest posts

Back