show links?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellen

Reaction score
I can't find the links for these shows, and lost my magazine with them in it. UGH! Please anyone with related info, call or post for me.

Thank you,

Ellen

If you go to the ASPC/AMHR website (www.shetlandminiature.com) they have a menu on the left side and click on "Events".... it will list ALL of the shows. There should be contact information for each show, and the show managers can then get you the information you need.

Andrea

I can't find the links for these shows, and lost my magazine with them in it. UGH! Please anyone with related info, call or post for me.

Thank you,

Ellen
After you find the shows in the area that you are interested in on the AMHR website, if you do a little sluthing you can usually find the club that's sponsoring the show and they will have a website -sometimes with the show entry & classes on it.

Also, since you're saying ASPC/AMHR, you might find links on the http://www.americanshetlandponyforum.com/ in the forum titled "post your shows".

I have quite a few "bookmarked" already if you know which ones you are intested in.

Latest posts

Back