Show Halters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyeeRanch

Reaction score
I am trying to find out if anyone knows where to purchase a Billy Royal Scottsdale mini halter? Or is Victor still making mini halters? I have searched and cannot find either. Thank you!

Schneiders Tack has Billy Royal and show halters, I don't recall if they have one that is both.
default_smile.png
I know they have all the full-sized Arab stuff and mini versions of most of it.

Leia

Actually, Schneiders has dropped much of the stuff that they had in their Mini line of tack. I don't think they have cable halters for Minis any more. I couldn't find it on their website last time I looked and the catalogue doesn't have anything but the western style halters.

Victor does still make Mini show halters, just order direct from him, and Showtime sells very nice show halters, either the bar noseband type or the patent noseband ones.

Double Diamond carries the Billy Royal. I don't think Victor is still making halters, but heck I've been wrong before
default_rolleyes.gif

I found at least three Billy Royal mini cable halters on SSTack.com last night. I about cried when I found out they stopped carrying the mini-sized Duratech bridle bags!
default_crybaby.gif
I LOVED those things and haven't found another one nearly as well-designed.

Leia

Latest posts

Back