Show Clothes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigrc

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any places online to buy show clothes, new or used? I know of Hobby Horse and of course Ebay, but I am looking for more options. Really would like to buy pre-owned show clothes. My kids grow so fast and it is hard to buy $200 shirts every time they hit a growth spurt! I also need to buy my kids new cowboy hats but they really don't need a $100 cowboy hat either.... any suggestions??

Thanks!!!

Boy I feel your pain, having 6 grandkids showing and finding a way to afford the clothes is challenging particularly for the girls.
default_wacko.png

Those durn show shirts, vests and jackets are ridiculous in price. I saw one little girl at the San Antonio show that had a beautiful jacket she was wearing and ask where they got it. they told me and also said they caught it on sale for 550.00. Wow, who can afford that is all I thought as it was very form fitting and she will out grow it is a few months more than likely. LOL.
default_poke.gif

Email my wife Cindy and she may be able to give you some help at [email protected]. I do know though that she has gotten some from other members kids that have outgrown their stuff and also bought a bunch at the silent auction tables at the local shows.
default_biggrin.png

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back