Show carts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne

Reaction score
Time for a new show cart, the original here is showing it's age a bit.

Where would you find your favorite cart with 24 inch wheels?

Price matters of course but quality is REALLY important.

Thanks for your help

Anne

Last edited by a moderator:
Used is definitely the way to go... but if I ever bought another new cart, I would buy another from Jerald. I looooove their carts.

Andrea

I am on a cloud today.

Through the classified ads on this board, I found a gorgeous Jerald show cart in my area and my price range. Whooo Hoooo I went over and picked it up today, not too far from where I live. I have wanted a Jerald ever since I started in minis and driving. My dream finally came true.

My advice is just keep looking. If it is meant to be, one will turn up for you.

GRABER, IS WHERE I GOT MINE. YOU CAN HAVE IT YOUR WAY AND IT WAS REASONABLE AND WELL MADE. I WOULD BUY AGAIN AND WILL SOON AS MY SHETLAND IS READY. PHONE #812-636-7725 CALL AND TALK TO MR. GRABER.

My preference is Houghton, but you can only find them occasionally since the company went out of business.

Definitely would go used if you can find one. Maybe put a "wanted" ad on the sale board? Or check with trainers in your area or where you might be going to show and see if they have any. I've found 2 of my used ones from trainers.

Jerald and Graber are both nice carts. The Black Diamond from Double diamond is nice too, and IMO a little more reasonable.

How fun to go cart shopping!!

I have a Graber that I got new from Mr Graber and a used Jerald that was delivered to my house for me to check out. They were about the same price and I find myself using the Graber all the time. So, unless you get really lucky like I did and have someone bring you a cart, I would suggest ordering direct from Mr. Graber and getting exactly what you want. I ordered mine with metal pieces I can attach to turn it into a "closed wheel" cart from "open wheel". I may want wooden wheels someday, which is why I needed it open wheeled.

Back