Shetland stud Lucky Onyx

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambler

Reaction score
Years ago we bought a weanling from Kay Peterson in Sheridan, Ca. We named him Lucky Onyx. The solid black beauty did very well at the area show and then we sold him back to Kay who sold him to Utah,
default_saludando.gif
I believe. I would love to know how he is doing and see a current pic of him. Thanks to all for your help.

His recorded owner is Joanne Aller and he has no registered progeny according to the ASPC studbook.

His recorded owner is Joanne Aller and he has no registered progeny according to the ASPC studbook.
default_unsure.png
What a shame no registered progeny. He looked like a mini Friesian, just a beautiful pony!! nBut thanks for the info. I wonder if she gelded him. Do you know if she is in Utah?
default_laugh.png

His registration still says stallion so if he was gelded it hasn't been updated.

No idea where she lives - the studbook just gives registered owners name with no other info.
default_sad.png

His registration still says stallion so if he was gelded it hasn't been updated.

No idea where she lives - the studbook just gives registered owners name with no other info.
default_sad.png
default_wacko.png
Thanks , Lewella!

Hi: Lucky's in OR. I've been in touch with the owner. She loves him. Bred him to her Shetland mare for foal this year (maybe last year, too, can't remember) and plans to breed him this year to a lovely filly she bought from Diane Zmolek of Overlook Farm. He sired a colt (which has been gelded) several years ago, but because his transfer wasn't in order, no stud report was filed and the owner, who also contacted me, couldn't get him (gelding) registered. Now that Joanne owns him and has all the paperwork in order, his offspring should get registered. We own his dam and two of his full siblings. Step-N-Stone's Label Me A Hotshot, shown on our website, is Lucky's full brother. We also have his full sister, but haven't posted pictures yet. Coventry Farm owns/or did own his full sister Step-N-Stone's Satin Lady. Ta, Shirlee

Hi: Lucky's in OR. I've been in touch with the owner. She loves him. Bred him to her Shetland mare for foal this year (maybe last year, too, can't remember) and plans to breed him this year to a lovely filly she bought from Diane Zmolek of Overlook Farm. He sired a colt (which has been gelded) several years ago, but because his transfer wasn't in order, no stud report was filed and the owner, who also contacted me, couldn't get him (gelding) registered. Now that Joanne owns him and has all the paperwork in order, his offspring should get registered. We own his dam and two of his full siblings. Step-N-Stone's Label Me A Hotshot, shown on our website, is Lucky's full brother. We also have his full sister, but haven't posted pictures yet. Coventry Farm owns/or did own his full sister Step-N-Stone's Satin Lady. Ta, Shirlee
default_aktion033.gif
Oregon??? Man, that guy is getting around. Can you please five Joanne my email address, so she can send me a pic of Lucky? [email protected] Maybe one of these days I can buy a baby of his. Thanks so much for the info!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back