Shetland Congress/AMHR National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
Don't forget folks - this years Platform Shetland Congress will be televised this Sunday on RFD-TV!! It is scheduled to be on at 4:00 pm Eastern Time. And then the following Sunday same time, same channel the Platform AMHR National Show will be shown as well. Don't miss it!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Mark Bullington

Thanks guys for the reminder I would have totally forgotten now i can set my alarm and watch it!

Duh I need to read more carefully I was going to get up at 4 AM to watch .... Sigh i really need some sleep

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder! I know a couple of folks that will be on there!!

Bruce and Midas will be on the National show day..... Im going to watch congress because I didnt get to go! Thanks Mark!

Lyn

I've already marked it on my calendar AND set the TIVO to catch both shows. H and I are looking very forward to watching and hope to see some familiar faces on the TV.

tv.gif

Thanks for posting that, I hadn't heard. Now, I just have to remember to set the DV-R to record them.

Yes, i am so darn excited to see them! I got my 10 seconds of fame on Classic Liberty night at Congress, im praying they decide to cut that interview
default_yes.gif
:. I will be tuned in and watching both of course!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Everyone look for mrs Carin Ponder, she's the blond balling her eyes out with the cute little filly after she WON the color class
default_yes.gif
:. My personal faverite moment at Congress and i will never let Carin forget it :bgrin
default_wink.png
: :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if they are going to have the 2 shows on DVD? Eversince they moved to another channel I'm not able to get it unless I pay extra, can't do that right now.

Everyone look for mrs Carin Ponder, she's the blond balling her eyes out with the cute little filly after she WON the color class
default_yes.gif
:. My personal faverite moment at Congress and i will never let Carin forget it :bgrin
default_wink.png
: :saludando:
[SIZE=14pt]Leeana, :nono: . I don't need the advertising.[/SIZE] I realize I've blown my "tough" facade. :517:

We will be on the Congress show with Scott and Buckeye WCF Classical Story being interviewed for receiving the "Vetrolin Grooming Award" from the Farnam representatives and his Reserve Championship win. We can't receive RFD-TV but have someone taping it for us also. And we also will be watching our filly "Pondering Oaks Apache Rose" that Scott purchased for me from Carin & Rusty Ponder in the winners circle for her Championship win as well! Great Job Carin, Rosie is great and so glad that she is mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
And we also will be watching our filly "Pondering Oaks Apache Rose" that Scott purchased for me from Carin & Rusty Ponder in the winners circle for her Championship win as well! Great Job Carin, Rosie is great and so glad that she is mine!

default_wub.png
: Pammie, I'm glad she's yours too!
default_wub.png
: How's our girl lookin' anyway? Her little sis is turning into quite the swan (she may end up a permant fixture!).

Carin, she is a absolute sweetheart and hasn't forgotten anything that you had taught her, she will be awesome out on the show string next year and we are looking forward in getting her out and seen! Her neck is awesome and she is looking better and better as she matures, I will try to get you some updated photo's of her soon, she will be in the big local parade with Diva this Saturday that lasts about 2 or more hours with over 100 horses attending. Lots of publicity there as well, TV crews and local newspapers are always getting pictures of the horses in the parade, perhaps they will take some of her since she is so loudly marked and having blue eyes also.

Carin, she is a absolute sweetheart and hasn't forgotten anything that you had taught her, she will be awesome out on the show string next year and we are looking forward in getting her out and seen! Her neck is awesome and she is looking better and better as she matures, I will try to get you some updated photo's of her soon, she will be in the big local parade with Diva this Saturday that lasts about 2 or more hours with over 100 horses attending. Lots of publicity there as well, TV crews and local newspapers are always getting pictures of the horses in the parade, perhaps they will take some of her since she is so loudly marked and having blue eyes also.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Oh, I bet she'll love that! Glad she hasn't forgotten anything. It's always a warm fuzzy moment when I hear that former kiddos still remember, even with a new mommy! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back