She's here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starmini

Reaction score
As many of you know, we suffered a tragic loss after Nationals last year ... the filly my parents had surprised me with died just after the show - in spite of several days of ICU.....

Anyway, Erica graciously allowed me to get Ericas Creme De La Creme to replace my Mocha
default_wub.png
:

After a looonnggg wait (during which I tried to drive my Mom crazy :bgrin )

SHE FINALLY CAME!!! :aktion033: :risa8:

I thought she wouldn't be here until April 19th.... but she Showed up March 20th - it was a pleasant surprise!
default_wink.png
: Sorry about the late post, we have temporary phone lines due to work on our house, and they only work when they want to,lol

102_3625b.jpg

102_3623.jpg

Thank you so much Erica! I adore her!
default_wub.png
:

Also thank you to Performance Horse Transport for getting her here safely :bgrin

Beautiful! Congratulations
default_smile.png
Erica's just great, isn't she?
default_wub.png
:

Have fun with your new girl! (and sorry for the loss of your other girl, so heartbreaking)

Jodi

She's beutiful! Congratulations and may this be a start of very exciting things for you and your new little girl!

So glad you have a new little heart to love! It was a sad and unfair thing that happened to your family and little Mocha. Hope things go perfectly for all of you!

Wow! What a great looking girl. Wishing you many happy years ahead with her.
default_wub.png
:

Oh, she is just beautiful! She's a maternal sister to my boy, Destiny, and then a paternal sister to my DunIT, Double & Suprize. I really hope to meet your pretty girl in person one day as she's already got a special place in my heart. Congratulations on her
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather I'm so glad you like her. She is a SWEETHEART, she loves people and attention and peppermints
default_smile.png

Give her a kiss from "mom"........her new lil half brother is VERY nice, sold and heading north at weaning.

ltf_1005001.jpg

Still sad about what happened with Sister/Mocha, but it's one of those things I guess we will never know what really happened, when she picked whatever it was up, or why it all happened so fast; as Cheryl and the other vets concluded it was not EEE, like at first had been said on the forum.

Sister/Mocha was a full sister to my Knocker, and Socks is in foal again for that same cross due in a week or two. Her son out of Big City last year looks a lot like Sister did, Gambler.

Congrats on your new girl, she is so pretty.

I am sorry for your loss as well.

Erica's has very nice horses.

Take care and enjoy her.

What a pretty girl! Sure does look different then her baby pics! Congratulations! I sure like those Bandito Babies!

Gage

She is BEAUTIFUL, and the look on your face is priceless. Your post brought tears to my eyes!

How wonderful! I'm so happy for you and your beautiful new girl (clearly she is already well-loved).

Latest posts

Back