ShelleyS How is Pixie.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
I was cleaning out My Pictures and saw your cute pics from the birthday party/horse unveiling. How is your Pixie doing after the dog incident?

smile.gif
I'm sorry, Debs... I just saw your post. Been busy and hadn't had a chance to look through the postings until now.

Pixie is doing great! One of the forum members said her vet swears by Underwood's Horse Medicine, so I got on-line and ordered some. I couldn't believe that Mr. Underwood is out of OK. He called me after my order and told me that he thought, because of shipping that I could buy it cheaper at the feed store and told me who sold it. He was right and saved me over $5. Nice fella, by the way, Mr. Underwood. He went into detail on how to use his medicine and told me it heals from the inside out. He was true to his word! That stuff is AWESOME! I can HIGHLY recommend it. Her wound is nearly healed up. Savannah and I was just talking this evening about the progress that's been made in healing it up. She's a sweetie... Pixie, I mean. Well, Savannah is too, but I'm speaking of Pixie now. Pixie "stick" as I call her, LOVES my 3 year old son, Landon. She will follow him all around the pasture. Do you think she doesn't feel intimidated cause she's the same height as he is? They're heads are almost even when standing side by side.

thanks for asking, Debs. If I never respond.. it's cause I didn't see your post. Email me privately anytime.

Shelley

No worries Shelley, I know with kids time is a precious commodity, add horses and it becomes even more rare. I'm glad she is doing so very well, maybe I'll get some of Mr. Underwoods's magic. Tell us more.

Debs,

There was a woman on this site that told me about it (sorry don't recall who it was) and she said her vet swears by it. I'm a beliver now too! They have a website and I believe it's www.underwoodhorsemedicine.com. If that's not it, do a search and you'll be able to pull it up that way. I was going to order it from Mr. Underwood and actually placed my order on-line. The medicine was $16, but he called cause the shipping was going to be $10. He said there was some stores in my area that sold it and that I could probably get it cheaper. I thought it was very, very nice of him to call and save me some money when I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't have let me know where I could buy locally. You could call Mr. Underwood and ask him if there's anyone in your area that sells it and he can let you know. I ended up paying $19 for it and it's well worth it. Pixie is nearly healed and I still have a lot left for future emergencies. I figure it'll work on dogs and cats too.

Latest posts

Back