She finally foaled!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_shocked.gif
WOW is he BLACK!!!!! One of my favorite colors!!!! Congratulations, he is gorgeous!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your new colt ! He is really nice and I love his jet black color !!

Congratulations on your beautiful, black boy! I'm betting he will get spots later too!

Pam C.

Congratulations, solid black minis are my absolute favorite!!!

Joyce

WOW! Black horses have always been my favorite (big & small). Congratulations! He is VERY nice!

Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Sue

What a striking black. I concur with others that in time you may see more color show up. These App's are so much fun.

Congradulations!

Lori,

He is just beautiful! And I am with the others. When I had solid black babies by my appy stallions they spotted out later on.

I am so glad the wait is over for you :)

Now on to more beautiful dilute babies for you!!

When is the next one due?

Susan O.

Lori,He is just beautiful! And I am with the others. When I had solid black babies by my appy stallions they spotted out later on.

I am so glad the wait is over for you :)

Now on to more beautiful dilute babies for you!!

When is the next one due?

Susan O.

Well, that is the million dollar question now, isn't it? lol! The two mares that have foaled so far have jumped ahead in line, as there are four other mares that are farther along than they are. My next one that *should* foal, is AMayZing's daughter Top Secret, and she is at 334 days today. She doesn't look terribly imminent, but she's on camera and wearing an Equipage anyway. The next is Wildfire's dam, Frost Fire, at 327 days along right now. Both of these mares have foaled at an earlier gestation in the past than they are at now, but they seem to be in no hurry. The next two mares due are at 324 and 323 days along. AMayZing had hers at 297 days, and Wildfire at 314 days. You just never know! (Though Wildfire foaled at 313 days last year, so she's been the most consistent.
default_wink.png
)

Thanks for the compliments, everyone.
default_smile.png
I think that there is a very good chance that this little WON'T spot out; his dam is out of one of my appy mares that almost always throws appy color, and Wildfire's sire was a near-leopard appaloosa, but she's only got some stray white hairs and one itty-bitty white spot. She's my "solid appaloosa" lol!
default_wub.png
Baby boy looks just like she did when she was born. He'll make someone a super-nice show horse or companion no matter what he ends up color-wise.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back