Sharing some new pix :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAS Hercules

Reaction score
I took a few new photos today, caught some cute ones of Spirit & Hercules making friends :) ( Both are Stallions :)

DSC04694.jpg

DSC04719.jpg

DSC04721.jpg

And a "Beauty Shot" of Spirit :)

DSC04554.jpg

And an ALMOST beauty shot of Hercules, if only I had the correct type of Halter, if he was body clipped and if the shadows weren't so distracting !!!

DSC04620.jpg

Looks like they love eachother. They are both gorgeous, I love Hercules's markings
default_wub.png
It looks like Spirit was giving him some pointers for taking beauty shots
default_laugh.png

hehe, Thanks everyone :)

Spirit was so gentle with Herc, I think he was quite intrigued by the pipsqueek :)

Beautiful pics!!! They are both very handsome. Can't wait to see Hercules fully clipped in the spring. I think it will be quite a sight!!!

LOVE the beauty shot of Spirit. Very artistic! And the two boys look adorable together. I've got a pair rather like that myself...

PC024346.jpg

Here's our two elderly Arabs meeting Kody through the fence for the first time five years ago. The bay has since passed on, the chestnut is now 32 years old and still loves Kody.

P7160668.jpg

Spyder by himself at 30.5 years old.

Spyderweb.jpg

The two boys this December. Forgive Spyder the grumpy look- trust me, Kody had earned it!
default_rolleyes.gif

IMG_8211.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have the good pair shots of them on this computer apparently.
default_sad.png

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Hobbyhorse23 :)

Thanks for sharing those photos ! I have a total soft spot for elderly horses, I have a 26 y/o Arab Named Topez :) and Spyder looks like he has quite the comfy life :)

WOW Heather, Spirit is just... WOW very nice to see the two getting along love them both fabulous
default_smile.png

Great pictures. Absolutely love the beauty shot of the Arabian. He is very nice. They are so cute together.

Latest posts

Back