Share Mini Advice

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDMminis

Reaction score
Okie dokie so i'm new here and as i've posted i'll be getting my colt copper in August when he is 3mons and will be weaned. So i could really use some breeding advice and tips to help me get started. I think i've scanned just about every little clip on miniature horse breeding.

But feel free to add any breeding advice or stories that you've created in your adventure of these little guys hehe. I'd love to meet more people and learn about there breeding farms.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Over time you will read lots of people's accounts of thier breeding programs and see what people are asking.

With a suckling colt you have a very long time till you have to worry about anything!

Reading books from your local library will be a good place to start, because horses of all sizes have pretty much the same issues.

Andrea

I've checked out every miniature horse book in the libary lol. Also i'll be getting older ones soon for breeding but i couldn't pass by him and plus i was thinking for something registered.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back