sevenacres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil

Reaction score
I really don't know what to say, how much more can this poor women take--

her mare Apricot foaled early, a premie colt by Debi's late stallion Mathew...

Debi has taken the mare and foal to the clinic, where he will be watched closely...

So again lets all join together and send some strong prayers Debi's way again....

[SIZE=12pt]Prayers heading Debi's way. Seems like she just keeps having bad luck. Hoping for the best for Apricot's colt.[/SIZE]

Barbie

Oh Deb,

I am so sorry-prayers headed your way for you and Apricot and her precious little foal.

Thinking of Debbie often.

Lyn

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Sending lots of stuff from New Hampshire.

Hugs
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Bonnie

Thinking of her and her little ones...life seems so unfairly tipped in some's "unfavor" sometimes. I know she needs a good break, and lets hope she gets it, and finds some comfort and joy this time.

Liz M.

Oh my.
default_sad.png
Poor Debi. I will be praying that this has a good outcome. Preemies can make it.

It's about time Debi has some GOOD LUCK!

Charlotte

Of course! Debbie, I'm thinking of you, Apricot and that little foal! HUGS and PRAYERS headed your way.

Jodi

[SIZE=18pt]Sending lots of prayers![/SIZE]
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Bill[/SIZE]

Debi, hoping for the best outcome for your mare and foal. Time for some good luck.

Jan

Debi I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers for Debi, the mare and the foal!

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: headed to Debi, Apricot and the foal from AZ as well

Debi if you get a chance to read this thread, our 2005 was like this, if it weren't for bad luck we had no luck at all... but don't give up hope, prayers DO work, our 2006 was much better and so far so good for 2007 as well.

Latest posts

Back