SECRET SANTA HINTS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no! I feel so bad!
default_sad.png

I never got any email from you. Did you sign up during Oct? I ALWAYS reply to everyone so they know I got their entry. Why didn't you PM me and say you didn't get my reply email "that I got your sign up" . I didn't know you tried to sign up because I never got it. I wish you have said something before the deadline and I sent out the names on Nov 1st.

It's too late now. I'm sorry
default_sad.png

Next year if you don't get a reply from me that I got your sign up, PM me.

Now I feel awful

I couldn't remember what I put on my SS list....so here's a few ideas if your stumped.

My farm name is FarmBoy Miniatures. I seem to use alot of royal blue color and red halters/leads....I have A and B size mini's.

Please no food or candy...I get so much of that from my family for the holidays.

There is a cool new DVD at Ozark Mountain Mini Tack I'd like to see....titled "Small Equine Denistry" Cindy Coffman is in it with a vet.

Another idea
default_smile.png
in the LB Christmas stores on the back porch.Fran's page

Franny makes the coolest wall hangings...and foal blankets. I could use a size medium or large. Expecting a.... 2010 foal.
default_smile.png

It's the spirit of the season that counts. Anything you decide will be wonderful.
default_smile.png

Not good at telling what I like lol if you don't believe me just ask Linda lol. but some more suggestions I can come up with in addition to anything mini related or dolphin related. would also be things with our dog breeds (Yorkie, Boxer or Min Pin). Or Cool Mini Decals for our new truck.
default_rolleyes.gif

A great gift idea is:

Donate $10.00 to CMHR - and then let them keep the $5.00 gift card from Ozark. Do this in your persons name. That gives CMHR $15 and you still have monies left to get your person a smaller gift. CMHR can really use all of our help.

Merry Christmas !!!

I really so not know what I want, except I always like things related to horses.

My barn colors are black, gold and purple.

Farm name is Riverdance Miniatures. All of my Minis are A Minis.

If a shirt of somekind, I like them a little larger, so an extra large.

But, I will like anything I get. Living alone, I do not get much for Christmas, so it feels like Christmas when I get a box from Secret Santa!!!

Thanks REO

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! I feel so bad!
I never got any email from you. Did you sign up during Oct? I ALWAYS reply to everyone so they know I got their entry. Why didn't you PM me and say you didn't get my reply email "that I got your sign up" . I didn't know you tried to sign up because I never got it. I wish you have said something before the deadline and I sent out the names on Nov 1st.

It's too late now. I'm sorry

Next year if you don't get a reply from me that I got your sign up, PM me.

Now I feel awful
It's okay! I could have sworn I did get a confirmation back from you....but things were a bit hectic back then so who knows!!
default_biggrin.png
I've been so frustrated with my email lately! I'll make sure I get on the list next year!!
default_biggrin.png

When I get the emails, I first write down by hand the name, forum name, address, email addy, if the want to be Elf, where they want to ship to. Then on another paper I write their forum name, then I reply to the email. Then I put every email into a special folder. Your email didn't come. I don't have your info written down, no reply in my sent folder and no email from you in my folder.

I know you play each year and I feel SO badly that I didn't get yours!
default_sad.png

I'm sorry Sandy! I'll look forward to having you back next year!!
default_yes.gif

"When I get the emails, I first write down by hand the name, forum name, address, email addy, if the want to be Elf, where they want to ship to. Then on another paper I write their forum name, then I reply to the email. Then I put every email into a special folder. Your email didn't come. I don't have your info written down, no reply in my sent folder and no email from you in my folder.

I know you play each year and I feel SO badly that I didn't get yours!

I'm sorry Sandy! I'll look forward to having you back next year!!"

Robin....don't you dare beat yourself up on this!! You do an absolutely awesome job with this every year!!!
default_smile.png
I know I have a problem with my email server right now and I should have been more diligent. I will definately be back next year!!
default_smile.png

Hi SS
default_saludando.gif

I love horsie stuff, I am especially partial to loud appys, pintaloosa and pintos. Anything for my horses is always great.

Farm name is SH Miniature Horses If a shirt a size medium but I prefer the womens fitted/style rather than the regular guy shaped t-shirts as I don't like to tuck them in and they are too long and just don't fit as nice
default_wink.png
I love most colors but don't usually wear black or white as they just don't look good on me. (forget keeping white clean too! LOL)

Hope this helps!
default_biggrin.png

This is always so much fun!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Sheri

Hi Secret Santa,

I think I listed things pretty good before but incase I didn't, here we go again. lol. I would really like a clydesdale or belgium Breyer horse. Also any of the mini versions. I love anything with horses on it or great danes or westies. For shirts I wear an xl. I can always use halter and lead ropes, I love purple, pink and that neon green they have out. Ranch name is Painted Meadows Ranch. I don't care for chocolate but love all hard candy!! Scented candles are wonderful as is bubble bath and bath oils. I hope that all helps out! Yay!! This is so much fun!

Hi

This is my first year with the Secret Santa. I am not hard to find things for. My favorite color is blue, but I am not stuck on everything in my life having to be blue. I like colorful things. I would love to have something from your area. I like knick-knacks to set around. I love my dogs and horses, so anything to do with that is fine too. I like jewelry like earrings but usually like finer (not big or heavy) ones. If something like a sweatshirt, I wear a Large.

Thanks, Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my SS presents bought yesterday. Now to find a box to put it in. Hopefully, I will get it to the post office tomorrow after work. No hints where it is going, but it is coming from Kentucky!!!!

I know I am late giving any hints, but I will just in case my SS is running late, like I usually do. I'm basically pretty easy to buy for. We have mostly B-sized minis or Shetlands.

We also have 3 Quarter Horses. We also have dogs. Our farm name is High Mountain Quarter Horses and Miniatures. Colors are burgundy/white/gray. I like anything horse related. Hobbies are reading and craft things. We also like candles.

Wow I havent been able to get on to the forum in ages ! I know that tomorrow we are supposed to mail out our SS gifts

I dont have any barn colors exactly

I think what i gave Robin as my hints will work fine since I am way late getting on here.

I have been working and out on the road ! so to my SS sorry I didnt get here sooner

But i promise ya I will love whatever I get

I am working on getting my ss gift wrapped and boxed to go out tomorrow ! before I have to go back to work again

prob til Christmas ! Oh joy

Latest posts

Back