SECRET SANTA HINTS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are tons of Santas out there waiting and watching for YOU to post! Yes, I mean everyone!

Thank you to all who have posted so far!
default_saludando.gif

My Santa already knows and doesn't need this, but I'm putting my money where my mouth is and posting here like we hope everyone will!

default_aktion033.gif

I love big coffee mugs that are different & collectable.

I love anything that has my boy Nort on it! I have a Nort collection! My hubby says it's a Nort shrine and I said "so?"
default_laugh.png
It's either that or bringing HIM into the house! LOL

I'd love one of those headlamp things you wear on your head. Then I'd have a flashlight to shine where I'm looking during foaling or feeding in the dark!

I love lil stuffed horses!

I'm really happy with anything!

Ho Ho Ho Secret Santa I have been a really good girl this year. I love stuff for my minis but this year SS I am wishing for something special from the North Pole where you live. If that isn't easy to do than I love anything for my minis. I have all sizes S, M and L. Can always use grooming tools, love the Oster ones. Also love home made crafts.
default_saludando.gif
:salute Thanks Santa I'll be watching my mailbox
default_new_multi.gif

Thanks Secret Santa's helper REO for all you do
default_wub.png
:wub

Last year I didn't have any horses ...........
default_no.gif

This year, I have two wonderful yearling colts "H. Bryants Diamondback Rattler" (a sorrel/white w/ blue eyes )

"Lil Promises Ransom" ( sorrel ) so, ANYTHING "miniature" in green, purple, or light blue for them would ROCK !!!!

I plan on showing some next year so anything "show related"

They love their treats
default_biggrin.png

I also love Pugs (3
default_no.gif
) and St. Bernards (yay! only 1) Hummingbirds and....killer whales
default_new_shocked.gif
(yep...love 'em)

LOVE windchimes,chai tea, hot chocolates,heck....anything chocolate
default_wub.png
, candles, soaps (please, please, please, no sweet or food smelling
default_no.gif
) shirt size xxlg (the second "x" is in case I bag on going to the gym between now and then
default_wink.png
Unique homemade items.

Whew! That was pretty painless
default_biggrin.png

A big thank you to my "Secret Santa"
default_saludando.gif

Carrie

Last edited by a moderator:
I sooo love Secret Santa time!
default_wub.png
But I am much better at shopping than getting
default_wink.png

I love anything horse! and we also have alpaca's and jacob sheep so they rock too!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

No candy or chocolate please... Im not able to eat it
default_no.gif

Things I like... pictures, stainglass, books, things from the body and bath store (we have to drive hours to get to one),

gee its hard to make a list!
default_new_shocked.gif

I'm easy to please. As you might already know I love home made crafty things. I also love anything dog related, horse related and the American West. Native American, gem stones (the actual rocks not the jewelry
default_laugh.png
) and anything from your state or area. My fav color is purple. My farm colors are purple and black.

Thanks in advance to my Secret Santa, and to REO. Putting all this together is not a walk in the park! There's a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes!!
default_yes.gif

Hi My Secret Santa
default_saludando.gif

This is my first year to play. Looking forward to it.

Some things I forgot to mention when signing up...Would love anything from your area or state. I collect old coca-cola stuff. I'm also real easy to please so just about anything will make me happy.

Thank you in advance Secret Santa & REO for putting this together.
default_aktion033.gif

Dear Secret Santa,

My name is Patricia (Trisha) Kuijpers (forumname divigo) and I am from the Netherlands.

The past year and a half have been a real roller coaster: we had to close our business after five years, I lost my job, had the blessing of becomming pregnant of our son Austin-Julian (AJ for friends), who was born on 09-11-2009, had a couple of championships with my stallion DS IM A CINSATION and two horses Sonoita Secret Rendezvous and Sonoita Dazzling Doll from Lori Barile from Sonoita Highland Miniatures, oh and meanwhile we almost finished the remoddeling of our house.

So now I hope to focuss on my son, my wonderful husband Dennis and have a few succesfull showhorses next year (oh and have fun with my two beagles and my jack russel).

I hope my Secret Santa can help me find (a) christmas stocking (s) to hang over the fireplace or some nice christmas ornaments for my tree.

I love anything that is original for an American christmas, handmade or bought.

Anything from my santas home town (preferably eatable) is always great.

Iff sent from the heart...anything will be fantastic! I just love the thrill of the Secret Santa: sending out a gift..hoping they will like it and then waiting for the postman to bring me something from abroad. Just LOVE it!

And if you want to learn even more about me, just look me up on facebook.

Thanks REO you gave me a great christmas allready.

Hug, Trisha

Getting excited!!! I already know what I am doing for my ss person.
default_smile.png

My farm colors are maroon and tan.

My t-shirt size is XL

Im just getting into driving so any books or videos on driving.

I LOVE sour candy. And chocolate.

I collect Breyer horses. I have the LTD ones but not the other mini models.

Would love gift certificates to miniexpress.com.

I have so much shopping to do! I've got a couple of different SS's to shop for!! (Can't forget my Barrel Horse World SS!) lol

I LOVE LB Secret Santa!! I'm really easy to please also! I love anything horsey or French Bulldogs!! I'd love a membership with the Chances Miniature horse rescue. I love puzzles! My horses love treats! We will be happy with anything!!! Thank you Secret Santa and thank you REO!!!! I'm so excited to start shopping for my person too!!!!

Have fun everybody!!!!!!

Anything to do with horses is always wonderful. I love unusual colored halters and lead ropes. My shirt size is large. I have italian greyhounds so I love anything to do with them. I also collect anything with appaloosa's on it.

Hi SS.

I am new to minature horses so anything would be great.

I am a appy and a pinto lover.

I am easy to please. I like anything horse or australian shepherd or poodle dogs.

Book on teaching your horse tricks etc.

I like sterling silver necklaces with horses on them.

My shirt size would be 2XL. I like any colour but red.

I really do like anything. So whatever you think.

Just glad to be a part of the forum.

Cathy

I LOVE dog collars for my beloved dogs (size 18 - 20") and pretty halters for my minis :) Nothing fancy just pretty colors. I love to read and can never have enough books so gift certificates for books are always appreciated. I'm pretty easy, I will like anything that someone took the time to choose and send me :)

I can't wait to send my gifts out to my person!

Hello SS! I love doing this every year!

Our farm name is Wild Women Ranch, and our farm colors are dark blue & silver.

We enjoy raising, breeding, and showing our Shetlands and Miniature Horses.

We have our travel companion, who goes to shows with us, a chihuahua, Arkie.

T-shirt size- xlarge

Loves homemade things, Bath & Body stuff, and Candles

Huge Toby Keith Fans!!

Can't wait to hear from everyone else who has signed up! Now..time to go shopping!!
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
Hi SS! This is my first year and I know I will get hooked on it. My person gave one hint only so that should be EZ enuff. But since I am probably more difficult and one of my hints was the pull on cowgirl boot house slippers I will let the world know that in the DRYSDALES holiday catalog I just got they are just $9.99!!! Can you believe that? So buy them while you can for yourself and and your cowgirls on your list. I also hinted for an orange or yellow halter so therefore I am definitely difficult. Or a western type bracelet. Now I sound spoiled. But really a surprise is always good. And I agree that you can never go wrong with a woman by giving chocolate. Thanks again Robin for making this happen.
default_saludando.gif

I am just getting around to post on here.
default_rolleyes.gif

Like so many others....I forgot what I emailed to Robin.
default_unsure.png

Any thing for the horses....treats, wormer...etc.

Horse or dachshund calendar, horsie or dogie note pads, etc....susprise me.

I will be happy with what ever I get!
default_wub.png

I am just getting back into showing mini's so anything mini related, grooming, anything horse, no chocolate or sweets please. I like things that have a purpose or things that are usuable... Not just dust bunny collectors..

I love this, It makes christmas fun.....

I am having so much fun getting stuff together for my special person that I thought I had better get on here myself!

My weakness is milk chocolate. I also like cappuchino and hot chocolate mixes.

My minis have mostly lime greeen and/or hot pink for their colors. my pony's color is bright blue.

i also raise myotonic goats and have 10 (with maybe 4 sets of babies due in january and february).

I have a minpin and a schipperke as well as a tortie cat.

i enjoy horse ornaments and anything horsey. I would like a number clip for showing...I really am not fussy, love fancy yarns and threads too since I crochet alot. Drawing pencils and drawing tablets are great too since i want to get back into that. Anything will be truely appreciated! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Robin....I haven't received my Secret Santa person yet!! I emailed you but have been having problems getting emails to/from people with msn accounts. For some reason if you go through my website email it will come through....so if you don't get my email could you try that? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back