Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just thought of something. Reading through this post many people ask for horse things, maybe posting farm names/animal names might help? I know when I had horses I loved having their names on things, but maybe im just weird?
Nope thats not weird at all! I think it would be cool to have my guys/gals name on something!
default_thumbup.gif

Minis- Jack-silver dapple, Sonny- palonimo pintoish(both Boys), Red -sorrel, Dottie -light palomino,(both girls)

My morgan biggie- Riley(boy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to my Santa. My computer died and I just got a new one. I love ANYTHING horse related. Esp things with Miniatures on them. I just got a Beagle his name is Tank. Plan on rabbit hunting
default_smile.png
I have two Mini's. I have cats and love things with cats on them. I love books esp. horse training related. Would love to get a book that was just about Miniature horse training, nail polishes, make up. Anything really
default_smile.png
I will love anything I get. I do like candies but they have to be sugar free since I am a diabetic
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I did give hints for my Secret Santa....I never know what to give for hints...

Our stable name is WeeThreeMinis, I have 4 minis: Fleur, Eddy, Peek and Duke.

Suggestions: love books (horse related, mystery, supernatural),

my fav colour is purple, my size 2x-3x depends

anything from the CMHR sales barn

could use a nice number clip for shows,

anything horsey is fun

I like puzzles

lead ropes

horse treats

enjoy horse racing: standardbred and thoroughbred

anything homemade

Hope that helps.
default_smile.png

Christmas is coming up fast.

default_xreiter.gif
:run
default_xreiter.gif

From my SS I would like some decor for my new house....blues in livingroom and reds in the kitchen.

Anything horsie would be awesome.

Also have dachshunds....love my doxies!
default_yes.gif

Okay, I'm sorry secret santa but I've been sick.
default_sad.png

My farm name is Sample's Majestic Miniatures

My stallion's name is LM Idols Watch Me Like A Hawk

I like anything really.......can be handmade/homemade.

I wears scarves all the time in the fall and winter.

I like anything blingy.

I enjoy candles

I hope I've helped my secret santa but trust me, I will love whatever I receive.
default_yes.gif

She's having trouble logging on to post so this post is for Louise's Santa!

I AM REALLY EASY TO PLEASE. I DO LIKE CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENTS ( HORSE) ALSO LIKE ANYTHING COUNTRY MADE IN THE STATE THAT THEY ARE FROM.BASICALLY ANYTHING HORSE RELATED .

MY FARM COLORS ARE RED AND BLACK.

LIKE ANYTHING HORSE RELATED.

CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENTS

SOMETHING FROM THE AREA THAT THEY ARE FROM.

HOMEMADE ITEMS

PLEASE NOTHING SCENTED LIKE CANDLES.

I know I am late giving ideas, though I did give some when I signed up--I apologize to my secret santa. I am really not fussy at all but here are some ideas.....

Foot warmers, Horse or Goat treats, Dog rawhides (made in USA), trail mix, Size mini LARGE hot pink halter, hot chocolate mixes, brown women's jersey gloves (i go through alot of these), anything handmade-i love handmade gifts. Christmas ornaments are always fun. My new stallion, Little King's Super Sonic, has lime green as his stable color and he could use a mini size Medium adjustable halter. A round bridle tag with his name for a halter would be alot of fun too. And of course, chocolate is always a treat! LOL my entourage consists of my schipperke, Little Bear, my tortie cat, Eclispse, a herd of myotonic goats that I breed and show, and some minis, of course! Anything at all will be greatly appreciated! jennifer

I just put mine in the mail. Delivery confirmation says she will get it on Friday. Hope she loves everything in there. I love this time of year.
default_yes.gif

Okay everyone I am mailing out my gifts today...that is right I said gifts! My person will receive four items total and I think the main one will make her run and buck for joy!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'all and keep the updates on your gifts going out and coming in coming!!! I love to see them!

Hey guys! I know several people have gotten their gifts! I started the got gift thread! I'll be unpinning this one! BUT I've put a link to this thread in that topic so you can still read the hints!
default_smile.png

But from now on, please post in the new thread!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back