SEAHORSE FARM---Ann Simmons

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ann, I don't know you but have heard such great things about you, I am in awe. I'm also thrilled that you, your horses and your house escaped unscathed. My continued prayers are with you.

Ginny StP

Ann,

You are an inspiration ....to have experienced this level of disaster, to have felt so hopeless with your little horses, your life and your family, well, it is simply amazing that you found such courage and determination to "weather the storm!"

Congratulations ....we are all so relieved that you and your animals are alive and safe.

You are blessed ...but your friends and acquaintances show that they are all blessed because of you.

Best wishes,

Cindy

Hi Ann,

When we heard about the storm in Mississippi on the TV, we thought about you!

After reading here the post from WISTERIA FARM about their visit at your place it was so good to hear that everything is ok with you and your horses are unhurt.

Our prayers are with you. Take care

Christina

HI Ann,

It was so nice to see your letter. We miss seeing you very much and think about you often. Our prayers for you were answered, all LIFE was safe in the storm, take care and we look forward to visiting again in the future.
saludando.gif

Bye for Now,

Mike and Lyn

Ann -

We are so happy that you and your minis are safe. The posts from Wisteria have kept us informed. Keep your chin up and know your and others are in our prayers.

G & J

saludando.gif
Thank you guys for everything. You are an inspiration for me to keep going, when I think I don't have an ounce of strength left. We are beginning our 3rd week after Hurricain Katrina and still no electricity, air conditioning, no t.v., etc. This Southern heat will sap you of energy early of a morning, since it is so heavy and hot.

We are working about 16 hours a day, 24/7 cleaning up the debris, and mending so many downed spots in the fences. And in some cases, it is so torn up, just re-fencing certain parts. The horses are doing fine, thanks to the donations of horsefeed, supplies, and good wishes from the Mini Horse Community.

Thank goodness some of the stores are back open. It is so strange to go into Walmart these days, and it looks like the entire population of New York City is in there shopping, and with so many shelves bare. We still have over 10,000.00 evacuees here in our town of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and people from the Miss. Gulf Coast, where nearly everything is flattened and "gone with the wind", are shopping here too. But, people are beginning to act like their old civilized selves.

Again I say the biggest THANK YOU ever made, to all of you for helping me. And I know that so many of you are helping others in the ravaged South besides me, so I know they would want me to send their thank you's too. The rest of the nation has been so giving and generous to our area.

GOD BLESS YOU,

Ann Simmons

SEAHORSE FARM

Latest posts

Back