Scary Movie Alert!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Humongous horror movie fan here
default_laugh.png
A new horror called "The Haunting in Connecticut" opens this Friday March 27th!!!!! I can't wait. It's based on a true story and I've read about it and saw a reinactment on the show A Haunting. Can't wait!!!!! :Cold-Scared

http://www.hauntinginconnecticut.com/

Love horror movies, yes, let us know, what you think?

I have to wait till it comes on HBO
default_no.gif

I've seen the version on A Haunting, I can't wait to see the movie but I have to wonder how true to the story it will be, you all know hollywood. Gonna throw a bunch of untrue things in to make it scarier or whatever.

I have seen like all the "A Haunting" which one is it?
It's called A Haunting...In Connecticut. I had to stop watching those shows; I started feeling a presence around here and hearing noises (scratching, power going out etc.). I finally, actually, had to say, "Go Away! You're scaring me!". And it stopped.

I've seen the version on A Haunting, I can't wait to see the movie but I have to wonder how true to the story it will be, you all know hollywood. Gonna throw a bunch of untrue things in to make it scarier or whatever.

Oh, I'm sure there will be lots of "extras". But it will say, "based on a true story". Just like "The Exorcist" is based on a true story (which still freaks me out to this day). It was about a boy that was supposedly possessed in Maryland, I believe.

I cannot wait to see it, even though I know it will scare me BAD!!! We haven't been to the movies in years, but it's on our NetFlix que for when it does come out on DVD
default_yes.gif

After watching the preview, I just have to say...Who buys a house without checking what's in the locked room in the basement? Not me, that's for sure--the preview alone give me the heebie jeebies.
default_unsure.png

Who buys a house that used to be a mortuary! My husband and I are always talking about them storing food in the freezer that used to store bodies.

Back