Santa Claus Parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
here are a few photos of our day on Saturday. We were the only one that brought horses. My gelding Sanka looked like he was drunk as he wanted to go visit all the kids, he just loves kids, of course when I was throwing candy was the best time as I only had one had on the reins.
yes.gif
My May 2005 filly Lucy was a real trooper. Even though she has never been near any crowds or noise of any kind she was really brave. We were asked to lead the float that holds Santa Claus, afterall we are his elves and Sanka and Lucy are reindeer. The guy driving the semi truck was really nice, he didn't get to close. We were 2nd to last in the parade, Santa of course is last. I hope you enjoy!
parade3.jpg

parade2.jpg

parade4.jpg

parade8.jpg

parade5.jpg

Those are without a doubt the cutest reindeer I've ever seen!!!
aktion033.gif
And, that sure looks like a LOT of snow on the ground for the first Saturday in December!!!!
wacko.gif
Thanks for sharing the photos!

Beautifully decorated! Very festive!
yes.gif

Brrr looks cold! But it looks like you all had a great time
aktion033.gif

You must have spent hours decorating. Great job! You guys look so cute!

Oh My Goodness, those are the cutest pics I have ever seen. That had to be sooooo much fun. What was the temp???

That sure took time to do all that beautiful decorating but what a nice picture you all made. Bet you were the hit of the day.

Joyce

yes it took me 2 hours to decorate the cart before the parade. Then the day of the parade took about the same to decorate the minis(harness, etc). Was very cold but I was warm as I had 3 sweaters on, a t-shirt, a turtleneck and a coat on under my christmas sweater. I also had 2 pairs of socks on. I was quite warm. Jayme had cold feet afterwards as she did not have warm enough boots. All in all we had a great time and the minis were a huge hit.

they looks so nice!! very festive!! it really is amazing! im sure that put you in the christmas spirit! love the pictures!!

Latest posts

Back