Santa boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking they were being awfully good boys about those hats, and then I got to the last three pictures! So funny! I don't remember which is who, but your spotty doesn't look too happy about having his hat stolen!

Merry Christmas!

My computer has been down and finally got it fixed, I was really worried that I missed some Christmas pictures!

What great pictures!! I chased my "kids" around the pasture but they were afraid of the color red, so no santa hat
default_no.gif

I really enjoy everyones pictures...with well behaved donkeys
default_wink.png

Thanks, we do love our boys. The little spotty is P.J. and brown boy is Mac. P.J. loved his hat. Mac had to check it all out for a bit before he wore his. I did have the hats visit with carrots for a few days to introduce them. Maybe worth a try for fearful donks next year. They are very good boys. P.J. is not fearful of anything, he is curious to trouble. Merry Christmas!!!

Chico

I'm positive some of you recall our tough year and can see how happy all is now. My Santa gift for sure.

They are precious
default_wub.png
Yes, the last three were definitely worth the wait
default_smile.png
So cute! And what a blessing that they BOTH appear to be happy and healthy. What a great Christmas gift!
default_wub.png

wonderful!

The last 2 are so cute and so typical donkeee. Thanks for sharing

Mac took P.J.'s hat may times.
default_smile.png
Each time Mac would run like crazy with P.J. in hot pursuit. My husband and I would laugh like crazy and run after the boys trying to resuce the hat for more Santa pictures.
default_smile.png
P.J. loved his hat and kinda strutted about with it on. Mac just wanted to steal P.J.'s and play chase.
default_smile.png
Hope all had a nice Christmas!

chico

Latest posts

Back