San Antonio show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the San Antonio show from the N. Houston area? I need a cart delivered as I'll be on the road to Congress.

The show is next weekend. July 8,9 and10th. It is at the Rose palace. If you have a GPS the address is 25665 Boerne Stage Rd. Friday is AMHR u nder,Saturday is AMHR over, And Sunday is AMHA. The Pet mini classes are Saturday at the lunch break. I will be stalled up the hill from the arena. Purple stall curtains. We have great silent auction items,and good vendors. Jackie fro m Supreme will be there. Hope to see you there.

We will be there with five Thursday Kids and twelve horses. Am I nuts?

Two more horses to clip lol.....I'll be there on Thursday, showing all three days!

Jan

Jan I still have 4 more to clip,I hope my clippers and blades hold out. The clippers are making a funny noise. I am so glad Ft Worth shaver will be there so I can get the clippers worked on. It sounds like a lot of people are going to be there. I just wish the temp. would be a little cooler.

Latest posts

Back