Sampler Quilt-fully quilted

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
P1010001.JPGP1010003.JPG

I have finished the sampler quilt. To be honest, it is my least favorite quilt of all the ones that I have done. It is a tad too busy for me. And what was I thinking when I decided to put those little dark green squares in there? They were impossible to get right. And I missed the corners on a few of them. I'm anal retentive enough to be bothered by that, but not obsessive compulsive enough to take it apart and try again. Sigh.

But I wanted to try my hand at different quilt blocks and so I did achieve that goal.

Hope you enjoy.

It's lovely, I like your selection of patterns and very colorful! It's amazing how you have so quickly made another quilt since we last 'spoke', I am far behind I am afraid. Good job.

It is simply gorgeous. I love that all your sewing is hand done and the "x"s quilting in the rectangles sets it off in just the right way. Your hand sewing just makes it shine!

I have feelings like that about some of my quilts after they are done...shoulda coulda.... Just having looked at it so long while making it....it doesn't seem "new" (That is why I never make myself clothing). And we all know that we are our worst critics.

It is wonderful. I love everything about it...especially your signature "chicken".

Lois

I'm not a huge fan of green, and I just love the whole thing, it really went together nicely.

I think it's gorgeous!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back