Sad day on the farm yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear about your special boy. What a wonderful Legacy he has left for the miniature world.

I am so sorry.....I am glad he went peacefully.........I also pray you have healthy foals to remember him by!

Please accept my condolences on the loss of this grand old man. I would like to think he was giving "his" girls one last good-bye.

My thoughts are with you.

Judy

What a bummer! Sorry for your loss of a great stallion.

So sad to hear the loss of one of the grand old stallions of the breed. His legacy will live on in his offspring.

I'm so sorry, Jody! He was truly beautiful. I hope you get that special filly daughter by him this spring, and also hope you will feel peace knowing he had a happy life with you right up until his time to go.

I'm so sorry for the loss of Mickey, he was one of the special ones, it was an honor to know him and is an honor to have a foal of his this year. We knew our little guy Malcolm was special when he was born but now he has an even more precious spot in our hearts and our breeding program.

Becky, you met our Mickey son when you were in town last week, the tiny black colt with a back white fetlock and a blue spot in his eye.

I know that Mickey is now up there kicking his heels with some of the other greats and watching down on his offspring.

It's an honor to have a Mickey foal here.

Again, so sorry for the loss

KJ

I am so very sorry for your loss!!
sad.gif

He will live on in his foals to come.

He was really nice!!!

Glad he went peacefully!

Joyce

Jody and Judy...I was so sad to recieve your e-mail yesterday telling me about Mickeys passing. I am so sorry.

He was some Man thats for sure...and, will always have a special place in my heart. It was an honor owning him and, a joy to know he was to continue his legency at Stonehaven.

What I loved most about him was his gentle nature with humans and with the mares...he truly was a gentleman.

His get are special...his Son Justin was sold earlier this month to continue on the next generation of one very special horse.

God Speed Mickey!!!!

Lis

Im sorry to hear of your loss, i cant imagine your thoughts, he was absolutley beautiful
no.gif

I am so sorry! He was a wonderful old guy. I'm glad he got to talk to his girls and have his fun in the sun one last time. And another goes over the Rainbow to greener pastures.

sad.gif

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My husband and I are the proud owners of his son Fishers Cisco Kid. Magic of this forum was so kind in letting us acquire this special guy. We'll give him an extra hug tonight.

--RachelJ

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jody. We have a grandson of his, FF's Chico, by Fishers Cisco Kid. There's a photo of him on our website. Chico was our very first mini, and he's the most special boy in our barn. Probably gets it from his grandsire.....

My heart goes out to you.

sad.gif
no.gif
Jody and Judy, I am so sorry to hear about Mickey's passing. I was in San Francisco for classes and just got back. I see him in my two Mickey sons, Jag and Noah, every day. They all have his lip and I have seen that head toss more than a time or two. Thank you for taking such good care of him in the twilight of his life. Hope you have wonderful filly's by him.

Nancy

So sorry for your loss. But sounds like he went the way we would all like to go, good for him!

Jody, Judy and Pete...

I am so Sorry to hear of your loss....
no.gif

I am so sorry for your loss. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Robin

What a sad loss. I am so sorry Jody and Judy.

Even though I never met him in person, have seen many of his awesome foals and I know they will all do him proud.

Latest posts

Back