Sad day here.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucker

Reaction score
Two days ago I lost a filly and now I lost my sweet baby crystal she was the best mare she was sweet and loved kids Im so upset she was part of the family will be missed But now she can be with her baby that she lost im still crying over this its hard. I know Im not alone others have lost mares to but still its so hard thank you all for your prayers she tried so hard but in the end lost her battle.
default_no.gif

I am so sorry. We all know there is a risk, but it is so awful to loose the mare. Harder than the foal IMHO.

My thoughts are with you in your time of sorrow.
default_sad.png

I'm so sorry for your loss

not to make light of losing a foal as it is so upsetting in itself

but to lose a mare sounds so very hard

((((HUGS)))))

You are right about 1 thing at least she can be with her foal

so sorry
default_no.gif

prayers for you and your family

Last edited by a moderator:
{{{hugs}}} I'm really sorry to hear of your loss.
default_no.gif

I am so sorry for your loss. I too have had the experience of losing a foal and then the mare to a retained placenta. In time your heart will heal. prayers, Sheila

I am so so sorry. It is incredibly hard, and you have every right to grieve. Just remember that you gave your little mare a good life and that when she was with you she was loved. She's at peace now.

Oh Geeezzzz...I am so very sorry..
default_no.gif
..As RockRiver said, you have every right to grieve..Let it all go..

Hugs to you.....

I feel for you. I just went through this exact scenario. It's very hard to loose the foal but harder to loose the mare after spending so much time with them, knowing them and loving them. Sorry you lost them both.

I'm so deeply sorry you lost your beloved Crystal!
default_crybaby.gif

I know the pain of loss and I wish I could help ease yours. My thoughts are with you. {{{{Hugs}}}}

So sorry for your loss. My mare is at the vet hospital tonight after a dystocia and a c section. I know how hard it is to lose them. Thre are just no words but I am so sorry.
default_no.gif

I'm so sorry you lost your mare.
default_no.gif
That is always one of my biggest fears. It's awful losing a foal but when you lose your mare it's just horrible. {{{{HUGS}}}}

I have been there too, and surely know how you feel. I am so sorry this happened to you.

I wish you the very best and hope you know that your lovely mare is happy to be with her baby.

I am so so sorry. It is incredibly hard, and you have every right to grieve. Just remember that you gave your little mare a good life and that when she was with you she was loved. She's at peace now.
RockRiver said it well.

Please accept my sympathies on the loss of your sweet mare and her foal.

I am so sorry.

Back