Rustic Winter Crafts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atotton

Reaction score
I build my own winter themed crafts and some furniture for the house. They are all made from barn boards from my grandmother's old fallen down cattle barn. I also do a lot of crafts using rusty barbed wire. I go to some craft sales mostly in the summer, and do fairly well.

100_8474.JPG

100_8521.JPG

100_8526.JPG

100_7476.JPG

I can imagine your designs are very popular at the sales. Can you show us more designs with the barbed wire? I really liked that one.

Thanks.
default_smile.png
I unfortunately don't have pictures of the other things I made of barbed wire, when I get more things made I will post a new thread of them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
"He who works with his hands is a laborer

He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman

He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist"

- St. Francis of Assisi

Here is something I whipped up tonight, it is not barbed wire, it is some old electric stuff that rusted.

100_9143.JPG

You are so clever with your folk art, I would love to see more of your barbed wire artistry.

You are so clever with your folk art, I would love to see more of your barbed wire artistry.
I second this!!! LOL!! When I went out to do chores this morning I kept thinking about that Dragon Fly and where he would look nice on my barn! LOL!

Thanks. I really do enjoy working with my hands.

Oh, I do love that horse head. Wish we lived closer so I could "put in an order". I do hope you do craft shows in your area. They would be top sellers.

Latest posts

Back