Royal Manitoba Winter Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meadowind

Reaction score
Heading up to Brandon later today to get set up for a display at the Royal Manitoba Winter Fair. It starts on Monday and goes til Saturday. We'll be there all week. We'll be in the Kinsmen Arena. Doing a daily demonstration. Drop by for a visit.

Rod

How are you keeping? Wish I was closer, would sure love see you? Have a great week. Say hi to Heather for me. Delta, Courtney and Windy are all do great. Take care God Bless.
default_wub.png
: :saludando:

Have Fun!

My friend Tara will be there doing dressage on the black Trakhner stallion she trains, his name is Keegan. Say hi if you see her for me!!

Thanks Rebecca and Mary. We're neighbors on the map but it sure is a long way around those lakes isn't it!

We always enjoy our time at the Winter Fair because we get a chance to visit with a lot of people from the area we both grew up. There's about 100,000 people attending during the week so that makes for a busy time. Hopefully we'll meet some more mini people too.

Kendra, we will look for Tara and Keegan.

We're hoping Shannon is going to get to come with the group from Spruce Meadows. She has leased her mini Nova for this year. She just loves riding the show jumpers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ow is everybody. Sorry Rod and Heather but I won't be coming this years as we are still short staffed here are spruce. I wish I could come and see everybody bu I know the fair will be fun. What kind of dmonstraions are you doing. Are you raffeling the horse off again????I hope everybody the best. Say hi to everybody that is coming by the booth from spruce!!!

Shannon

Hi! I hope you have a good trip!! I was wondering if you still have Buck and if so, how is he doing??

Latest posts

Back