Royal is coming right along with driving!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royal Crescent

Reaction score
We have been working our 3 yo gelding in harness this spring. His sire was top 10 AMHA single pleasure driving. We have known him since he was a foal and owned him since he was a yearling. He is so much fun now to drive now, a lot more then my 5 yr old who is rather lazy. We had a somewhat rocky start with him bucking and rearing, but discovered that the bit was cutting his tongue. He now is starting to have fun with it and my daughter is in 7th heaven!
default_wub.png
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_risa8.gif
I wish that we were able to go to the show next week-end, but my other daughter is graduating and I really can't be gone so close to it
default_no.gif
A big thanks again to Sue Brooks of Riverdance Miniatures for letting us buy Royal!!

13a.jpg

Royal at 2 yo

Riverdance's Royal Secret

11.jpg

Royal at 2 yo

Thanks for letting me share!

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
Barb,

You should post his motion shots as he is a driving horse. He has a very fancy trot.

This was not a planned breeding but my driving horse had other ideas and broke down a full size horse round pen to get out to my best mare. All it took was once. And, she is a mare who only gets pregnent every other year.

Thanks everyone!

I updated with an action shot. We don't have any yet with him in harness...soon!

11.jpg

Barb

Latest posts

Back