Rose is a month old!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaiteraMiniatures

Reaction score
Well Rose is exactly a month old today, so I thought I'd share some pictures of her
wub.gif
She absolutely adores people now, so it's kind of hard to get any good pictures! I literally had to run across the pasture to get away from her and then take a few pictures as she either 1) stared at me like I was an idiot or 2) chased after me
laugh.gif
So here they are...

Following me...

012.jpg

009-1.jpg

035-2.jpg

048.jpg

continued...

047.jpg

040.jpg

004.jpg

Oh, and excuse the bald spot on her shoulder...the other minis are teaching her how to scratch on the fence
wacko.gif
haha.

Cute! She is super sweet looking. Oh we know how that goes. Trying to get some pictures, and all they want to do is get lovins. It still doesnt work either if you have some one trying to distract them while you are taking pictures . They seem to always want the one who has the camera. LOL.

What a pretty girl! We have one like that this year, almost impossible to get pictures of her because she wants whoever has the camera, LOL.
default_laugh.png

What a little cutie! Her little flyaway mane makes me want to cuddle her.
default_biggrin.png

No thanks needed she is a cutie. It is so nice when the foals are friendly and want to follow you around.

She is still so lovely!

Latest posts

Back