Rob & Big on tonight at Mini Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed it quite a bit.

They were so rank and new, but found a way to enjoy the show, and bring "flair" for sure!

I hope they go to other shows...maybe?

I did see bjpurpura sitting at the table when they were registering, though. And Mike Want is always easily recognizable.

Liz

I thought it was cute, and great promotion for our breed.

Wasn't it funny watching Rob try to figure out what a sleezy was? LOL

Here's hoping they've been bitten by the show bug and they come back for more!

Kari

Wasn't it funny watching Rob try to figure out what a sleezy was? LOL
When that part came on, I asked H "Do you know what a sleezy is?" and he was all insulted and said yes and told me what they are
default_biggrin.png

My niece sent me these photos -- My horses would be so jealous if they saw this trailer!! It's Rob posing with his customized trailer!

Trailer2.jpg

trailer1.jpg

wow, I never saw that awsome trailer up close!

Pretty funny painting!
default_aktion033.gif

Okay, I have a confession.

I tivo'd the program again because the first time, it didn't show the very end and I wanted to see if they got a ribbon.

So, as I watched the end yesterday and they called their number, I teared up!!!!!

Oh My God, I am a such a stupid twit!!!!!

confused0065.gif
I did too. I was just too embarrassed to admit it. Actually, I felt a tingle at that point but then as they were leaving when Rob bent down and kinda hugged the little guy and was telling him basically how even though he didn't get a first he was still a champion to them... THAT was when I actually teared up. Until then I wasn't sure if they really loved the little guy or if he was just a prop for their show. But everything about their body language made it clear that they really do love the little guy.

I also cracked up when the mini came home from training and tried to kick him, because I just bet that during that month away he got used to be handled by actual horse people and going back to being handled by people who don't move like horse people probably freaked him out. I've seen that happen with big horses many times.

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Well, it takes a lot to embarrass me
default_smile.png
I figure by now, you ALL know I'm a major goober over stuff.

I did also love how Rob hugged Mini Horse and told him how much he loved him, etc. With him kicking him at the trainers, I wonder if he thought "hey, you've been away from me all this time and NOW you show up when I'm eating?!?! Sorry, but I don't have enought to share!"

We probably won't keep watching the show, but I really felt like Rob has a sincere love of animals, especially that dog and the mini
default_wub.png

And, before the lady came and advised them to step up the grooming, I was thinking "man, if H and I were that laid back about showing our horses, we'd probably have even more fun than we do." (I get really "intense"... not at all nervous but like a darn drill seargant with H (my groom) which is not good...)

Okay, I have a confession.

I tivo'd the program again because the first time, it didn't show the very end and I wanted to see if they got a ribbon.

So, as I watched the end yesterday and they called their number, I teared up!!!!!

Oh My God, I am a such a stupid twit!!!!!

confused0065.gif
I did too. I was just too embarrassed to admit it. Actually, I felt a tingle at that point but then as they were leaving when Rob bent down and kinda hugged the little guy and was telling him basically how even though he didn't get a first he was still a champion to them... THAT was when I actually teared up. Until then I wasn't sure if they really loved the little guy or if he was just a prop for their show. But everything about their body language made it clear that they really do love the little guy.

I also cracked up when the mini came home from training and tried to kick him, because I just bet that during that month away he got used to be handled by actual horse people and going back to being handled by people who don't move like horse people probably freaked him out. I've seen that happen with big horses many times.

OMG That was all just too funny!!!
default_biggrin.png
Did you see the serious air that trailer caught?!?! Saw a whole pile of people we know from over in that side of the country. Favoriting it on MTV.com.

Hey Alison,

You mentioned bloating..... I know this is off the topic but could you please pm me and tell me how to prevent it. I think Melody looks bloated lately. Thanks

Latest posts

Back