Rob & Big on tonight at Mini Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaladar

Reaction score
I just checked DirecTV and it is supposed to be on MTV channel 331 at 7:30 and 9:30....West Coast time.

I am looking forward to it, I've never watched Rob & Big, and didn't go to the NorCal show that they filmed at.

Should be interesting.

Hope everyone enjoys it.
default_yes.gif

Sue

I have it scheduled
default_smile.png

It airs over here east coast at 10:30 tonight for those of you (like me) who are not to great with time zones.

It was cute! I loved how they snuck him into the hotel
default_laugh.png
. Cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only part they showed here was of them doing liberty

Must have missed something?

No Marty, you didn't miss anything. That is the only class they entered, because they figured he'd do great at bucking! All in all I thought it was a cute, wholesome show. Not really what I expected! I wanted to watch next week after seeing it!

"We need to bedazzle, because those kids are BRINGIN' IT!" LOL! Loved it!

Edited to add: OH RACHEL!!! I think I see you on this topic...was that YOU ON THE SHOW you little movie star??? ;)

You guys had me all excited...I guess we get them a week late or something because today was the turtle racing one and so it's next weeks at the mini show..stupid canadian television.

Actually they did enter in other classes but that is the only class they chose to air. The first class of the day for them was Mini and Big in a halter class. I'm surprised they didn't show it cause it was pretty funny. Big had no idea what he was doing :DOH!

P.S. Did anybody see me in the background sitting at the bench table????????

default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I woke up at 2:30am and couldn't fall back asleep! So I watched a few episodes of that show (never had seen it before but it's funny!). The one I watched last was the mini horse show one hoping H would be awake to watch with me and he was. We both laughed a lot!!! It cut off right before the end so I didn't see if they got their ribbon??? But, I told TIVO to get it and the show right after it when it re-airs today so I can see if they got their ribbon
default_biggrin.png
AND, I will look hard to see if I see Brandi!!!

i got my bowl of popcorn, got all snuggled down in bed with the dogs, propped myself up so i would NOT fall asleep, got ready to watch and next thing i knew, simon was licking the popcorn bowl clean, it was midnight AND I MISSED IT ALL!!! :DOH!

BUT, it's being repeated today so i'm taping it to watch tonight.
default_aktion033.gif

I haven't seen the show but have seen 2 shows previously - JUST to try and see the mini - somewhere there is really decked out mini trailer with a mural on it - I saw a few sec of it in one of the shows I saw.

I'd never seen this show before but I set it to DVR when I went to bed because I saw you all mention it, and I just finished watching it. I have to admit, I cracked up. Galloping through the hotel halls had me just ROLLING with laughter.

I have enjoyed that show! I watched it last night and it was a hoot.

I had to laugh, most people are more AMHA then AMHR or vice versa, it looks like Rob & Big are AMHA people.
default_laugh.png

Okay, I have a confession.

I tivo'd the program again because the first time, it didn't show the very end and I wanted to see if they got a ribbon.

So, as I watched the end yesterday and they called their number, I teared up!!!!!

Oh My God, I am a such a stupid twit!!!!!

confused0065.gif

Oh my, It was funny!!

Love when they snuck him in the hotel!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back