ROB & BIG ON MTV

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy S.

Reaction score
Hi there,

Yes i actually do watch it from time to time if i am flipping through channels and i see it on, only because i know they have a miniature horse lol. I believe the farm they bought him from, cant remember the name but i want to think it starts with a V, posted on the saleboard a congrats to the people who bought him.

'Mini Horse' is cute
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

OK, I confess! I love it!
default_aktion033.gif
My husband actually bought me the boxed set from seasons 1 and 2 for Christmas! :DOH! I starting watching it because of Mini Horse, but I actually find the guys to be pretty good kids.
default_yes.gif

Has the new season started? I went to the Santa Ana mini show just to check things out. Then all of a sudden here come all these camera's following a big black guy with a white, little tiny horse!!!! It was the cutest thing:) At that time I didn't know who they were but I still got some pics with them. After meeting them I came home and watched their show and really liked it:) I wonder if I will be on TV? Have they shown the episode with the horse show yet???? I guess I should start wacthing
default_biggrin.png

DSC03861.jpg

DSC03870.jpg

DSC03865.jpg

DSC03834.jpg

DSC03835.jpg

DSC03844.jpg

Oh my gosh that is so neat!!

No, they have not shown that episode with the horse show yet, i am for some reason excited it see it.

Rob & Big need to join lilbeginnings
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif

Hi Sandy!!!!!!

Dan loves to watch Ron and Big. He is a huge fan of theirs. They are crazy in love about Mini Horse. The whole thing is just adorable.

It was pretty funny to watch them act like cowboys
default_biggrin.png
At one point they both were driving in two different carts. Rob ran his horse into Big's cart
default_no.gif
He didn't mean to but I guess he thought the horse would know to stop. The owner of the mini Big was driving looked like she was gonna have a heart attack while they were driving
default_rolleyes.gif
I don't blame her....it was funny but worrisome at the same time. I was amazed at how easily the horse pulled Big around. He didn't act like it phased him.

what channel?
default_laugh.png
MTV?

What dates and times?I haven't see or heard about this yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
SCHEDULE:

Saturday, January 12th

9:30 AM ET/PT on MTV

Sunday, January 13th

9:30 PM ET/PT on MTV

Sunday, January 13th

2:00 PM ET/PT on MTV2

Sunday, January 13th

2:30 PM ET/PT on MTV2

Sunday, January 13th

3:00 PM ET/PT on MTV2

Sunday, January 13th

3:30 PM ET/PT on MTV2

Sunday, January 13th

8:00 PM ET/PT on MTV2

Sunday, January 13th

8:30 PM ET/PT on MTV2

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the new season started? I went to the Santa Ana mini show just to check things out. Then all of a sudden here come all these camera's following a big black guy with a white, little tiny horse!!!! It was the cutest thing:) At that time I didn't know who they were but I still got some pics with them. After meeting them I came home and watched their show and really liked it:) I wonder if I will be on TV? Have they shown the episode with the horse show yet???? I guess I should start wacthing
default_biggrin.png

DSC03861.jpg

DSC03870.jpg

DSC03865.jpg

DSC03834.jpg

DSC03835.jpg

DSC03844.jpg
Brandi that is so cool!!
default_aktion033.gif

We watch Rob and Big but have been waiting for the new season. I will watch for you on TV!! Yeah that mini doesnt seem to mind hauling BIG- he is a BIG guy!!

Mini is so cute clipped!!
default_yes.gif

I don't like MTV but I am definately going to check this out! Anything with a mini-I'M THERE!!

I love Rob and Big.....they are "silly funny" ...

I love to see them with the mini!

One of my faves episode when they try to teach Rob's bulldog to ride the skateboard!

Those 2 are always good for a good laugh.

el

I watch it and I really like it
default_rolleyes.gif

I want to see the one of them at the show.

OMG!! Big is driving now??? That's got to be one of the funniest things ever to see!!

Oh yes, I do watch occasionally. But Mini Horse is soooo much cuter in person!!! i've seen him around here because his trainer is a few blocks from my house, he stayed with her for a while. Mini Horse is the sweeeeetest little tiny fluffy thing!!!!

Love watchin it just for him.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back