Roadster Show Silks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jag and Inti's Mom

Reaction score
default_wacko.png
: I am thinking of entering some roadster classes and was wondering where to get the silks. I found a place online but they were quite expensive, over $400. I was wondering if some of you roadster people out there would have any suggestions as to where I could find something either used or less expensive. I am just not sure how much I would use them and would hate to invest all that cash and then have them sit in a box. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

We are now making roadster silks in all different price ranges, patterns and sizes. Check us out at www.smooth-ez.4t.com

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Hi Nancy!

I found ours on Ebay. Reasonably priced too.

$400 to dress like that!?!

I had no idea those outfits cost that much. I hope you can find something more reasonable.

[SIZE=8pt](I can get publicly humiliated for half that.)[/SIZE]

I know she has a web site, and I'll see if I can't find it. Marcia does beautiful silks.

Showtime Training Center

Marcia and Robby Barth

520 N Walnut St

Sumner, IA 50674

563-578-8171

added: found it. www.showtimedesigns. net

also, from a previous post (type ("roadster silks" into the LB Search option):

WOW - I thought I would NEVER remember my password or ID. I am the one who advertised silks on the sales board. I own and operate Vintage Roadster Silks. We shut down in November for the holidays and start up again each February/March. So this is a very timely inquiry. I don't have a website - just never got around to putting one up. I can send photos of silks tho. Last year, our silks took Top Ten in Roadster and Reserve National Champion in Roadster at the Nationals. Dianna Blackmer, [email protected]. I would love to hear from you. We are also selling driving aprons, lined and unlined, and rain aprons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back