Road To The Horse/What a Great Weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcfarm

Reaction score
Went to Road To The Horse this weekend. It was a great time. Lots of things to see. Beautiful horses. No minis , I think the should be added to the program 1 year.They a few people that did demostrations.

Chris Cox won, He did awesome with his horse. Pat Parrelli did great also, he got bucked off , but his horse finally came back to him. Clint Anderson had a great horse, lots of energy.

IMO , I think he worked him too hard. I picked his horse when they let the remunda out. They brought 11 horses from the 4 sixes ranch.

I am mad at myself forgot my camera. LOL Glad to be home 11hrs hard drive home.

I'm not sure I agree with the whole rush-to-train race concept, but I really would have loved to see those trainers working all in one spot. And I'd have paid good money to see Pat become a dirt dart.

Glad you had a great time!

I'm glad Chris won, too.

I'm not sure I agree with the whole rush-to-train race concept, but I really would have loved to see those trainers working all in one spot. And I'd have paid good money to see Pat become a dirt dart.

Glad you had a great time!

I'm glad Chris won, too.
Agree with everything said 100%. And the dirt dart comment was hilarious. The video is GREAT!
default_new_rofl.gif

I have always wanted to go to the RTTH....I think it was the first year or two they showed it on RFTV, but now you have to buy the tapes of the show...
default_wacko.png

Anyway on you tube Pat Parelli has a neat tribute to the horse he broke. It's sorta long, but worth it to see the end. Very touching! Seems he is continuing to work with the horse. I don't know that much about it and didn't know that they kept their horses!

I don't really like the way they break them so fast either, but a site better than breaking horses the old way
default_aktion033.gif

Jenny

Back