Requesting prayers for SunQuest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aunt_SunQuest

Reaction score
Thyroid surgery scheduled for Wednesday morning. She will be in the hospital 23 hours, but won't probably be online for a few days after that. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

My prayers and good thoughts going out to Nila. I hope that her stay in the hospital goes by quickly and that she is ready and recovered in no time. Get well soon Nila.....your puppies need you.
default_yes.gif
:

That's a pretty good surgery. She's going to be sore as heck but sooo glad she went through this one.

I'll surely keep her in my thoughts and hope for a very speedy recovery.

She's going to be back home cuddling up with her little puppy before you know it.

You're going to be ok Nila! Big hugs.
default_wub.png
:

You are in my thoughts, Nila.

Best wishes to you!

Liz M.

Gee wiz Nila, it's one thing then another. Count on lots of prayers!

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) Nila and Chris!!! you are going to be fine, I can't wait for you to be able to put this hurdle behind you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Pam

Good thoughts and prayers go out to you, Nila
default_smile.png
Hoping for a speedy recovery :bgrin

Good thoughts and prayers go out to you, Nila
default_smile.png
Hoping for a speedy recovery :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt]Nila is in my prayers for sure! God is good ....see didnt He bring the puppy home? Thats a good omen.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Nila is in my prayers for sure! God is good ....see didnt He bring the puppy home? Thats a good omen.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Lyn

Please let Nila know that I'm keeping her in my thoughts and prayers!
default_yes.gif
:

Liz R.

Thanks guys. I will be fine. What other choice do I have Laughs. But please do say a prayer for my special boy... My Husky "Glacier" was in the emergency room last night and is on meds now for blood in his stool. (Lots of it!) I don't know why, and neither does the vet, but we have him on meds. What scares me most is that I can't care for him and be recovering from surgery as well. I will be looking closely at him tonight, and hope the meds are working and that he doesn't have any further issues with it. Sigh. If it isn't one thing, it is another, and frankly speaking I am so tired of all the garbage that seems to be happening right now. Last night certainly wasn't needed...

Anyway, I do take comfort in your thoughts and prayers. It is good to know that I am not alone.

Thanks again!

Nila,

BOTH you and Glacier will be on the Wednesday prayer list.....and my own today too!

MA

You bet I will have her on my list!

Hugs

Bonnie

Most definately lifted in heart and prayers!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back