Reminder that RFD-TV will be showing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharron

Reaction score
at 4:00P.M. Eastern Time and 3:00 P.M. Central time today. :aktion033: This should be a big boost for the Shetlands and Miniature Breeds. I am hoping to tape it if I can figure out our new DVD and Tape player...Am not sure when it will be rebroadcast for those that miss this initial showing.

Enjoy all! You might see yourself on TV!

Sharron

This won't be the whole show, will it? Seems like last year it ran about an hour and just showed a little of some of the classes. I would love to see the whole thing but know that would take a lot of hours of showtime. Mary

This won't be the whole show, will it? Seems like last year it ran about an hour and just showed a little of some of the classes. I would love to see the whole thing but know that would take a lot of hours of showtime. Mary
Mary to the best of my knowledge, there will be interviews with participants of both shows, as well as small clips of some of the classes, and your right, they wouldn't be able to show the whole show...too time consuming, and costly. From the small clips that they have shown promoting the showing, there was a Modern Liberty horse, a mini pulling a chariot, an interview with Belinda B, a mini jumping etc.

Sharron

I'll be recording it on our satelite recorder thing. Yep, that thing.
default_yes.gif
:

RFD was there taping from day 1 to the last minute of the show and i dont think they ever turned those cameria's off or took a break! They did allot of interviews with farms and trainers and cought some of the exhibitors after their classes. When they were not doing interviews or looking for interviews, they were out there taping the classes. They interviewed me Classic Liberty night twice but i am hoping and praying they cutt that few seconds :eek:

Arent they only showing Congress today and then Nationals next sunday?

Last edited by a moderator:
RFD was there taping from day 1 to the last minute of the show and i dont think they ever turned those cameria's off or took a break! They did allot of interviews with farms and trainers and cought some of the exhibitors after their classes. When they were not doing interviews or looking for interviews, they were out there taping the classes. They interviewed me Classic Liberty night twice but i am hoping and praying they cutt that few seconds :eek:

Arent they only showing Congress today and then Nationals next sunday?
Leanna

The clips they have been showing have been of both Nationals and Congress...You may be right about the Congress this weekend and AMHR next weekend...When you look up the show on the "menu" is says just "Shetland Pony" So your guess is as good as mine on this one. I am hoping it is all of Congress, to show the rest of the horse world what the American Shetland Pony is all about...Karen and I were interviewed also because of the Luncheon...am not sure if they will use the interview or not...and you know how much of the taping will end the cutting room floor! Any way I am anxiously waiting for 3 p.m. Central time toglue myself in front of the TV and HOPE I have the VCR set to record it...I am not greatest when it comes to those technical things...I will look for you!

Sharron

I have my computer set up to record it, BUT I am a computer dummy not computer nerd so we will see. If it works maybe I can burn copies for those who want one........I know some did on the other post.

I am watching this on TV right now -- so far is just Congress. I am thinking that next sunday is the AMHR show which is the one I really want to see..

Lots of nice looking horses so far though
default_smile.png

Can someone record it onto a dvd for me?? i would be willing to pay for it...the AMHR nationals is what I really want, unless you will include both! :bgrin Thanks!

My husband walked in from working on putting the final touches on repairs to our broken water line and the power lines they accidentally busted that go to my barn and caught a few moments of the narrator speaking.... and now he is talking like him. lol. I'm going to have to deal with my husband having that accent for the next three days.

I like dumpy little short legged ponies but my oh my are these fancy ponies fun to watch.

I thought it was great! The audio kind of stunk from time to time but so much is going on, its amazing you could hear anything between the music, announcing, fans yelling, people talking ..you have to keep all that in mind.

It brought back some great memories, just seeing everything and hearing the music was like being there all over agian. It was FUN
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:

Watched the Shetland Congress, Impressive to say the least! Anxiously waiting to now watch the AMHR next Sunday:) Maxine

Latest posts

Back