Remember Lucas, my orphan colt last year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickermaker

Reaction score
Hi

Remember Lucas my orphan colt that lost his mom at 3 days old. Well here he is now. Lucas & I would like to thank all who offered help and support. Without the help of you guys his chances of survival probably would have been slim. As I really didn't have a clue on what to do. So here is a BIG THANK YOU from Lucas and I.

100_0264.jpg

I know this is not a mini and if you feel you must move it go ahead. But I'd like it left here if possible as it was all the good thoughts, prayers and advise from the mini (many) people that helped Lucas make it to where he is today - one tall boy!!

Edited to say - those of you that don't remember or weren't here then. Quick update - Lucas was born on July 5, 2005 and his mother, Remington died on July 8, 2005 from a prolapsed uterus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that is one pretty boy. And a big boy to. I am so glad all turned out good

for you and that pretty boy. I am sorry you lost his mommy to, she did give you

one beautiful boy, to live on. Its so hard to loose them. He is pretty, and Thanks

for sharing with us.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

He is one GORGEOUS boy! :aktion033:

MA

I do remember Remi and Lucas. He has truned out just wonderful. Look how handsome! Congratulations, score another for Lil Beginnings!

What a handsome boy. Glad all turned out well for him sorry that you lost the mare.

Was not here than, but I do believe this Forum Family has helped a lot of people with Prayers and helpful experiences. CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

What a gorgious boy.
default_wub.png
:

I remember his story from last year, I am so glad you posted and with a picture :aktion033:

When I say "Thank You" - I honestly mean "THANK YOU" from the bottom of our hearts!! I think I probably would have lost my sanity had you guys not been here for us - even though Lucas isn't a mini. There were several times I was on the verge of panic - you guys saved me & him both - and yes I did work with my vet closely - but I think he could have cared less about my sanity :lol: and my sleep deprivation. And again I thank you all dearly!! He has come a long ways!

Back