Remember Highway?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph_D

Reaction score
I'm sure most of y'all remember our little kitty that we almost lost a couple of months ago. To review, we found her on the highway, nearly starved to death. She wouldn't eat much of anything and I was having to syringe food into her mouth to keep her alive. She was doing really well and gaining weight, then she got very sick and we nearly lost her again. Gosh, to look at her now, you'd never know she was ever sick :aktion033: She's a whopping 4 1/2 pounds and full of energy. She drives my older cat crazy and likes to torment the birds and hamsters. She LOVES toys and spends a lot of time trying to tear apart her toy mouse :bgrin

Here's some new pictures. Just thought I'd update y'all on how she's doing. She's one of the best kitties that we could ever ask for. It won't be long before she's getting spayed
default_yes.gif
:

highway9-26-1.jpg

This ball is about the size of a ping pong ball, for reference :new_shocked:

highway9-26-2.jpg

Here's a picture of the day we brought her home, she was so pathetic
default_sad.png

highway2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!

How fantastic!!! I was wondering how she was doing! Doesnt even look like the same cat- she is beautiful now!!!! :bgrin

:aktion033: I love success stories. She's a lovely little girl.
default_wub.png
:

MA

she looks great! She's surely come a long ways from when you first showed us that picture of her. You've done a good job Steph!!

AWWWWWW!!! She does not even resemble the same kitty! She looks great!!! Give her a big hug from me!!
default_wub.png
:

Leya

Latest posts

Back