Reintroducing myself!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^T-bird89^

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Lindsey and I have been MIA on lilbeginnings for about two years now- however, I am back! Formerly a student at ASU in my home state of Arizona, I am now a graduate and I'm currently attending veterinary school at Colorado State. I still own my two horses- my arabian, Thorn, and my first miniature horse, Austin, whom I purchased when I was 15. Both boys are living with me in Colorado now. It was a strange transition for them - especially the weather- but they are doing great. I actually really wanted to see how many of you are up here near Ft. Collins...and I wanted to take the time to say hello again to everyone!

DSC06211.JPG

christmas 2011.jpg

Hey! Welcome back!
default_saludando.gif

There are several nice members in CO!

I love the photos you posted!

Welcome!

I have to say though, when I read your username the first thing that came to my mind was, "The bird is the word."

Hi Lindsey
default_saludando.gif
Welcome back to LB! I'm from Pennsylvania and many of my southern horses love the snow. Good luck in school, study hard and in the end you will be rewarded.
default_yes.gif

Welcome back!
default_saludando.gif
We are from Collbran, CO. I believe that is about five hours from Fort Collins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I am in Southwest Wyoming. Congrats on being in vet school!
default_smile.png
We always need good vets!

My wonderful vet here in Evanston, WY went to CSU many years ago and I have a young friend from Meeteetese, WY who is in vet school there also. Loved the picture of you with your horses!

Susan O.

Hi! Welcome back!!

Your horses are beautiful, really like your mini, and your arabian is really nice too!

I agree, some very nice forum members live in your state. I know Love Casper (Alex) lives in Fort Collins with her horses.

Dan.

Welcome back!!!
default_saludando.gif
You are definitely at one of the BEST vet schools around!
default_yes.gif
:yes

Liz N.

Thanks everyone! School is definitely challenging, but I have learned A LOT. Three years and three months to go! haha. I'm glad to hear there are other members in CO! I'm looking forward to summertime up here- I hope to get Austin finished to drive by then! Hopefully I get to meet some of you Coloradoans soon! I'd love to find out about any local shows, fun things to do in CO with minis, etc. =)

Welcome!

I have to say though, when I read your username the first thing that came to my mind was, "The bird is the word."
Lol I have called my arab the nicknames Thorny-bird and T-bird for sometime. That's where it comes from =)

PaintNminis- Thank you! You were thinking about him last week? Have you seen Austin before?

Latest posts

Back