Registration papers for Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonloubri

Reaction score
I read in the Journal your registration papers must be current for Nationals. If you have a three-year-old the papers have to be brought up to permanent. I thought since the papers didn't expire till 12/31 you had til then to send in for permanent. Does this mean if I have a horse born April 2006 I have to bring her papers permanent to show her at Nationals?

Ok, just to be on the safe side, I called Jeanne, yes the papers are good til 12/31. Can wait til after Nationals to bring them up to permanent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same question and was told since the papers are valid until 12/31 it would be ok to show until the end of the year.

I had the same question and was told since the papers are valid until 12/31 it would be ok to show until the end of the year.
That's what I thought but after reading that in The Journal and it was written by Jeanne Bragagnini, Chair, Stewards Committee, I wondered.

I am taking two three year olds and am not planning on making their papers permanent until December. I have a four year old and I showed her last year at Nationals her papers had not been made permanent. The papers are good until the end of the year.

I am taking two three year olds and am not planning on making their papers permanent until December. I have a four year old and I showed her last year at Nationals her papers had not been made permanent. The papers are good until the end of the year.
I agree with the above, unless they have RECENTLY changed something in the rules, as I showed my filly last year with her old papers and brought her permanent AFTER Nationals. I was concerned that somehow the paperwork might get "hung up" and then I wouldn't have ANY papers for her for the show.

Latest posts

Back