Reggie and Peatrie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
They were both pretty down today and acting odd since yesterday so I thought an outing would cheer them up (as well as cheer me up). Hubby followed me out with the camera. So I finally have some pictures WITH my animals
default_smile.png
They did seem to cheer up although Reggie is still not crazy about me following him around
default_biggrin.png
Peatrie did exactly as I thought she would. My father has a pretty big backyard and she could have went anywhere but she just followed Reggie where ever he and I went.

Hubby playing peek-a-boo with Peatrie
default_smile.png

ReggieandPeatrie053.jpg

Reggie's itchy spot.

ReggieandPeatrie039.jpg

The three of us. I don't know why it looks like my right eye is so small. Horrible pic lol
default_wacko.png

ReggieandPeatrie031.jpg

Adjusting his home made halter. He has grown out of all my other ones.

ReggieandPeatrie030.jpg

Peatrie playing on a wood pile for a quick second

ReggieandPeatrie024.jpg

Another horrible picture of me but it shows how nice Reggie is walking on the lead. He did try to pull me around quite a bit today though
default_rolleyes.gif

ReggieandPeatrie020.jpg

I just really liked this picture of Peatire so I thought I would post it.

ReggieandPeatrie006.jpg

Thanks for looking
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so neat!! Looks like a couple of characters, is that as big as reggie will get?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
love0034.gif

Regie looks a lot darker in color than when he was a baby and Peatrie looks like she's smiling
default_wub.png

They're both just as cute as ever and I think they look pretty darn cheered up -- and you do, too
cloud9.gif

I really have no idea how big he will get. He isn't growing very fast that's for sure. His mom was huge so who knows. They did seem much better after their walk. It was just the ticket to get them out of their funk
default_smile.png

Jill,

Yes I never would have guessed Reggie would be so dark. I liked his color as a baby the most but he's still just as cute to me
default_wub.png

Here is a picture of him as a baby. You have seen it before but I'm posting just as a refresher to see how much his color changed.

DSC07150.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Look at how they have grown! I see that Peatrie is doing what goats like to do...climb!

They both look great.

They look very happy to be out and about. Too cute!
default_wub.png

Awwww....Reggie looks like NOrman from City Slickers.........lol.........We have raised several bottle calves and when they reached puberty and started looking for a girl we always placed them on farms with some needy heifers........lol........but we did have a dwarf cow her name was Daisy Mae and she was awesome. Then we lost her but we enjoyed her what time the good Lord gave to us.

Cute pix Brandi! I'm glad it helped all of your moods
default_smile.png

I like Reggies color, very pretty..

Glad you have them to love...
default_wub.png

Back