Ready To Go

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdust

Reaction score
This is my 33 1/2" mini, Trey. He loves to go! Note that there is no overcheck or sidecheck... Thanks for looking. Debbie

trey1.JPG

Hey, Trey is very nice looking. Where did you get that harness? I drove a standardred that didn't have an overcheck and was told it was a "happy" bridle. Would love to get one myself.

Thanks for you comments. The harness is a Carriage Harness from Qzark Mountian. It is almost 4 years old still looks like new. Debbie

He is beautiful! Love the picture! Thank you for sharing!

Looking good!
default_aktion033.gif

He looks like a blast to drive!

Thanks. He does love to drive. I was asking him to stand for just a second to let the horses in my driving club get some distance. I am a member of a driving club with mostly big horses and mules and they put us mini's in the back. Trey thinks that ALL horses should be behind him. So he is always "on" when we go for a drive. He is now close to 7 years old and has been driving for 3. All this from a horse that was going to be disposed of because he was too hard to handle. His third owner in his short life stated that she was calling the wild animal refuge to take him for "cat" food because he was just plain mean. You could not catch him, he would charge, bite and kick. She said I could have him if I could catch him and pay for his gelding that she never paid for. I really owe a great deal to his second owner (who the gelding fee was owed to) for her concern for this mini. She had no idea what trouble Trey was in. I have had Trey for 5+ years and you would never believe that this was the same horse. I love him and he is great! His name is Sundancer's Tri Me On.

Bump I needed to Bump this up for my sister, who is new to the board, so she can find it easier. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back