*Re-united and it feels so goooood*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
I am so excited that my appy mare is finally home! And I just know she is too =) Her and my other mare immediately knew each other, there was no fight for higher-archy or anything, they literally walked up to each other and immediately started grooming each other! Dixie was nuzzling all over Sunny as if to say "I really, really missed you!" and it just warms my heart to see these two together once again
default_wub.png
:

a little nosing:

DixieSunny6.jpg

and already grooming!

DixieSunny5.jpg

and more...

DixieSunny7.jpg

this one I thought was cute, Dixie kept burying her face in Sunny's mega locks!

DixieSunny2.jpg

and still going!

DixieSunny3.jpg

and going...baring some teeth!

DixieSunny4.jpg

Ok i'll quit...I just missed my girl sooooo much and I am in perma-smile mode to see these two re-united!

Thanks for letting me share!

how absolutely adorable!!! i hide behind a big tree and watch my guys engaged in mutual grooming. if they see me, they stop and come to the fence for a treat. good thing i don't have neighbors, they'd wonder what the heck i was up to!

your mares look so happy together! :aktion033:

Thanks everyone! Eagles Ring totally has it right...loved watching them groom each other before but, now it is really special to see such a bond still there =)

So sweet! I love the grooming pics, but these are so special. Friends Forever!

Never knew she was gone? BUt I do love watching them groom each other, amazing how even horses who hate each other will groom each other.

Never knew she was gone? BUt I do love watching them groom each other, amazing how even horses who hate each other will groom each other.

Hmmm. Never seen horses that "hate" each other groom one another.

Well then you should come to our farm and you will. Except the worst of them passed away this past april so there isnt much for agressiveness any more.

That's the sweetest thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was meant to be, thats for sure. Dont you know they are thanking you every day for getting them back togethe, bless your heart ! :aktion033:

Linda Killion

That's the sweetest thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was meant to be, thats for sure. Dont you know they are thanking you every day for getting them back togethe, bless your heart ! :aktion033:

Linda Killion
Oh Linda, thanks for the comment, I do hope they are just as thankful to be back together as I am to see them back together! warms my heart
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back