Raise Your Hand

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes.gif
saludando.gif
yes.gif

We do.

cap_goodDSC_1939.jpg

czar_good.jpg

gala_good.jpg

orionoox_l_good.jpg

perfecta_better.jpg

streakDSC_5088.jpg

hallelujahbest6_11.jpg

barnstormer_excellent.jpg

true_colors_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to breed for miniature Appaloosa, but I am trying to get out of them with two mares left to sell. Hopefully I will get them sold before they foal out early next year.

Thanks for asking.

aktion033.gif
We do too.

Only have two appy mares, but we have had a couple of appy foals.

BTW, LOVE your signiature line..."From: Maine, yesa it is cold here now by gawd".

biggrin.gif
wub.gif

This is my varnish roan appy mare, "Crackers". It was her colt I was talking about in the "Waaaay over" post.
rolleyes.gif

Crackers1.jpg

Here is "Buffie" and her new filly, "Diva", an old pic from the spring, but I don't have many pictures of the mare.

IMG00007.jpg

Here is a better shot of "Diva", chewing on my tree the little brat.
wub.gif

IMG00020.jpg

Oh yeah..... cant post pics here - it just doesnt work for me! I have a red leopard son of Carousel Designer Legacy as my stallion. He goes three times to Broken Lance, twice to Dell Teras Jim Dandy and twice to Chianti through Chief Whitenose... and I have three Appy mares with backgrounds of Shadow Oaks Cock Robin, Dell Teras Jim Dandy, Chianti, Pepper, Stouts Freckled Feather, Hidden Meadows Missing Link, Starlites Chief, etc....

I try to pick my stock with no pinto background and as concentrated Appy bloodlines as possible, but am picky about conformation and movement before color.

http://community.webtv.net/Ljdavidson/HeatherGlen

Laurie

Appys here! *raises hand and waves it wildly*
smile.gif

I have and breed solids too; overall conformation, movement, and temperament are my goals before color, but also trying to add in some color as well here and there.
biggrin.gif
A few of ours:

s_louie18_f.jpg
CCMF Spotted Illusion ("Louie

s_rage_04_f.jpg

Magic Mist Raging Fire N Smoke

Ok, just a couple then, since my computer is freezing up right now.

I have two mares bred to two different leopards for next year (not "Louie", as he is only a yearling still). Only about half of my mares are appaloosa, and I have these two yearling appy colts as stallion prospects, and a buckskin one. Check out my website! Magic Mist Miniatures

Have Black Snowflake Appaloosa Stallion SG Blue Spirit, Toyhorse Windwalker-Flying W Farms Breeding. Which I'll be breeding to my two mares next year. Dorothy

saludando.gif

Just started but I have a snowcap stallion and 2 fillies of his born this year...

www.zacharyfarms.com

saludando.gif
Another one here!!
biggrin.gif

Here is my snowcap stallion, Bingo, can't wait to use him on the girls next year.

Bingo.7-12-05.jpg

And my leopard stallion:

Chips.gallop.sm.jpg

Here are a few of the appys I have raised and/or still own :)

keeper.jpg

spicy.jpg

liltd10days.jpg

starbrightshow.jpg

tashka.jpg

sunspotclippedhay.jpg

Susan O

Appys here and lots of them!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Have not even brought everyone home yet but we have 2 snowcap stallions, the only appy son of Sids Rebel, a blue eyed near leopard stallion, a bay roan blanketed appy stallion, 4 snowcap mares. multiple leopard mares and all kinds of other appy mares and foals.

check it out at ---

www.hairicane.com

dreamflashcoltbothwalkrears1stday.jpg

firewaterdottieBELLYS505.jpg

mccoyhead.JPG

We do. Here is a photo of one of our stallions, Yashica Light Vant Huttenest, son of Orion Light Vant Huttenest. More appys can be seen on our website.

Yashica234right.jpg

Us too....seems we just did this, lol...but heck, I am willing to repeat!

six gems color me spotted, few spot/snowcap

color_spotted.jpg

six gems hot to spot

hot_spot_side.jpg

spot's son--six gems freedom fighter

freedom_fighter.jpg

mys_teak.jpg

dolly_baby.jpg

sparkle_plenty.jpg

and baby Trinket, who is going to her new home on Sunday!

filly_dolly.jpg

and six gems uptown girl who is turning into a snowcap!!

filly_heather.jpg

enjoy the photos, there are more on our site, sixgems.com

We do. "Splash" is our appy herdsire. aka Lucky Four Color My World

Splash%20Aug%2003.jpg

We do!! I have two Snowcap Appaloosas, and one near Leopard herd sires. Snowcaps go back to Orion Light Vant Huttenest, the near Leopard goes back to Chianti. I have a sorrel with white blanket for sale , and also a loud black and white appaloosa with a big blanket and big black spots.

www.ClarksLtdEditionMiniHorses.Com
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back