Quick Winter Video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
: Just wonderful Devon ... your horses just ooozzz "I am loved"
default_wub.png
:

That was great!! :lol: I love that song......just perfect with your vid. Now......I just wish you would come down here and teach me how to do some of that!! :bgrin

:lol: I enjoyed watching your presentation! I also loved the hula hoops! VERY GOOD JOB! You can tell you love your horses very much.

Very, very nice! I totally love the hula hoops trick. He looks like ok Im ready throw me another one.

Hey kiddo..

AWESOME video!! :aktion033: And, like everyone else, I was enthralled by the hula hoop thing.. now, THAT would be an interesting obstacle for Halter Obstacle, dontchathink?
default_rolleyes.gif
: I agree with everyone else, your horses looked so well loved and well taken care of. I cannot wait for Sweetgrasses baby.. I really like that mare and think that you will have one very outrageous foal...
default_wub.png
:

Anyway, great job, as always.... you are doing a wonderful job with your horses.... :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:risa8: [SIZE=18pt]Whoo Hoo Devon!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Sis-Boom-Bah!!![/SIZE]

Another Great Masterpiece!

[SIZE=14pt]All I was missing was the popcorn![/SIZE]

Sandy

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: Just wonderful Devon ... your horses just ooozzz "I am loved"
default_wub.png
:

Very, very nice! I totally love the hula hoops trick. He looks like ok Im ready throw me another one.

Hey kiddo..

AWESOME video!! :aktion033: And, like everyone else, I was enthralled by the hula hoop thing.. now, THAT would be an interesting obstacle for Halter Obstacle, dontchathink?
default_rolleyes.gif
: I agree with everyone else, your horses looked so well loved and well taken care of. I cannot wait for Sweetgrasses baby.. I really like that mare and think that you will have one very outrageous foal...
default_wub.png
:

Anyway, great job, as always.... you are doing a wonderful job with your horses.... :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I love how obvious the wonderful relationship between you and Wee Man is!
hehe Doobie: Yes my horses don't lack love thats for sure
default_wub.png
: I like just sitting int he feeder out in the field and watching them all run an dplay. Every so often Ill get a nudge or wee man will shoot me one of those irresistable cutsy faces! haha.

Haircane: hehe! yah the original video is embarrasing! aha all you her eis " AWW! Looka t his face! AWW WEE! Aww look at his little face" because he kept putting his ears up and chewing jeez he is cute!

Suzy: Thanks! I hope sweetgrass has a pretty baby too!!
default_wub.png
: I am SO excited . You bet they'll be pictures when that happens
default_yes.gif
:

And to the last quote. Wee Man is my boy. I love him SO much I just love doing anything relating him. That horse means the world to me .
default_wub.png
: I don't honestly know what I'd do without him.! I think I could write a whole novel about him hehe!

* I should post just the hoolahoop video I only used part of it for this video! It is so cute but Ill have to mute my voice out
default_rolleyes.gif
: :eek: All you here every second is AWW haha.

DEVON! That is one of the cutest things ive seen in my life, and , yes, i have to agree about the hula hoop thing! SOOO CUTE!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Wee has done soo much growing up since you first owned him...lol Gee is the best, you know I love her lol
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: . You have soo much talent with all this technical stuff! lol u are such a great part of the forum and the mini world and you always manage to put a smile on my face or a tear to my eye with any one of your videos. hehe great to have u as a friend!
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Devon great job, I just did one, and know what time and thought goes into to one now.

Sorry had to be put back here. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Hope others do come and look..... :eek:

:aktion033: Great job, Devon! I really enjoyed the video and just love all the beautiful horses! Thanks for sharing!

Joan

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: WOOHOO! That was fab-u-lous!!!

I also love that song. I got Natasha Bedingfield's CD just for it. :risa_suelos:

The hula hoop is sweet! I should teach Trip how to do that..Though he'd probably freak out after the 1st one
default_rolleyes.gif
:

...Just 1 quick question... How do you upload your music on to it?? I can't figure it out cause i use iTunes and Windows Media, just wondering if you could PM me about it.
default_please.gif
:

That was a great video!! I really enjoyed it. That black boy is my favorite :bgrin I love how he lets you toss the hula hoops over his head!!! That's awesome!!

I want to make more to share haha But I dont want to be known as the girl who posts way to many pictures and videos
default_wacko.png
:

Devon, now I am glad they put up the new forum because I found your beautiful video! I loved it! You are a very talented young lady, do you know that? I have a college certificate in multimedia, and this is something that I would have been happy to turn in when I was in school.
default_smile.png

Thanks ladies :bgrin
default_wub.png
: Im a little concious about posting these lately.. but you all loved it so Im glad I did
default_wub.png
:

I almost CRIED!!!
default_crybaby.gif
:

That was beautiful!!! Sure wish I knew how to do that!!

Great job Devon!

Shelley<><

Back